Happy Veterans Day!! Thanks!!!

-

64dart170

Reaction score
To the Veterans and Active duty members of FABO, Have a Happy Veterans Day today!! Thank You for your service!!!

Also wanted to point out many restaurants and other business are offering free meals and discounts on other goods & services.
I myself will be dining for free at either Golden Corral or Applebee's!

For those members who are not veterans or active duty, if you know a veteran who has no one to dine with, please attend with them, and be sure to thank them for their sacrifice & service!

I guess I'll be on my way to Double D's for coffee now. I'll make sure to ask if they too will offer free coffee today!!:-D

I would like to say thank you to all my fellow brothers and sisters for their service and dedication.

We call it "Remembrance Day" up here.God bless all the those who fought for our freedom and and are overseas right now.I want to take this opportunity to say God bless my Father who was in the navy in WWII.I love you Dad.

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

Thanks to all the men and women who have served in the past or are active duty now. God Bless

A very heartfelt thank you to all the veterans out there who have sacrificed so much for our country God bless you all.

Golden Corral, Monday after Veterans Day, 11.16.9, 5PM - 9PM.
Check your local locations..........8)

Golden Corral, Monday after Veterans Day, 11.16.9, 5PM - 9PM.
Check your local locations..........8)
http://militaryfinancenetwork.com/2008/11/08/veterans-day-free-meals-and-discounts/

Check out these Veteran’s Day deals (remember, all deals are subject to participation).

Applebees: Free entree (5 to choose from) at participating stores during business hours on Tuesday, November 11, 2008 with active/reserve/retired ID card.
McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurants: To the Veterans who have served in war and peace, we honor you Sunday, November 9th with a complimentary entree from a special menu. Please present proper authentication when you visit the restaurant. ID includes VA card, VFW card, American Legion card, discharge papers, DD214 or other veteran’s ID.
Golden Corral: The 2008 Military Appreciation Monday dinner will be held on Monday, November 17, 2008 from 5 pm to 9 pm in all Golden Corral Restaurants. The free “thank you” dinner is available to any person who has ever served in the United States Military. If you are a veteran, retired, currently serving, in the National Guard or Reserves, you are invited to participate in Golden Corral’s Military Appreciation Monday dinner. 2009 dinner is scheduled for November 16th, 2009, same hours.
Knotts Berry Farm Free Admission. November 1 – 27 November (Thanksgiving Day) Knott’s annual tribute to our Military, past and present. Veterans or current serving military personnel plus one guest get in FREE with proper ID presented at Knott’s turnstile (DD214, Veterans Administration Hospital ID or Active Military Service ID). Purchase up to six additional tickets for just $15 each. More info.
Lowes: Lowe’s Companies, Inc. will offer all active, reserve, honorably discharged, retired military personnel and their immediate family members a 10 percent discount on in-store U.S. purchases made during the Veterans Day holiday. The discount is available Nov. 6 – Nov. 11. The discount is available on in-stock and special order purchases up to $5,000. To qualify, individuals must present a valid military ID or other proof of service. Excluded from the discount are sales via Lowes.com, previous sales, and purchases of services or gift cards.
Home Depot: The Home Depot(R) is offering all active duty personnel, reservists, retired military, veterans and their families a 10 percent discount off their purchases in honor of Veteran’s Day. The offer is valid on purchases of up to $2,000 for a maximum of $200 between November 6 and November 12, 2008, at The Home Depot stores, The Home Depot Design Center locations, Yardbirds and EXPO Design Center(R) locations.

Thanks to all of our military men & women active duty ,reserve and retired for the unbelievable job you do and have done. Special thanks to my WWII & Korean war veteran mopar loving father who passed in 2003(my hero) and is surrounded by all of this countries greatest at Arlington National Cemetery that made the ultimate sacrifice so we can live a life of freedom. God bless you all.

Oldschoolcuda

Thank you, all my brothers, and welcome back. BTW - what is Air Force for Semper Fi????????????????

-
Back