Hard for some

-

muddacres

Reaction score
I don't say to much on here but when you do and ask about a well known friend to a lot of members and it turns to **** there is something wrong. I was taught that if I don't have something good to say keep it to yourself. I guess that is hard for SOME.
Jim

Sorry to hear it Jim.
People here like any community are a dynamic bunch.

Inkjunkie and I traded words here once over this very subject. I have been that guy. In my line of work one figures out how to deal with the unsavory types because we can't leave each other. I didn't express myself to Doug (I think?) very well, but I tried to say something in the direction ->that we all have to tolerate each other or move on.

The drama that unfolds seems to put a real sour taste in many of the communities' readers so it seems best to suck it up silently when you can't really settle it in a reasonable manner.

There are so many helpful people here that would offer, as I do, to help if you need it.
Somethings or people cannot be repaired from afar. Good luck brother.

Sorry to hear it Jim.
People here like any community are a dynamic bunch.

Inkjunkie and I traded words here once over this very subject. I have been that guy. In my line of work one figures out how to deal with the unsavory types because we can't leave each other. I didn't express myself to Doug (I think?) very well, but I tried to say something in the direction ->that we all have to tolerate each other or move on.

The drama that unfolds seems to put a real sour taste in many of the communities' readers so it seems best to suck it up silently when you can't really settle it in a reasonable manner.

There are so many helpful people here that would offer, as I do, to help if you need it.
Somethings or people cannot be repaired from afar. Good luck brother.

Then we ended up spending some time chatting on the phone..go figure.Which reminds me, I need to send you a pm about something.....Had a disagreement with goldfish, David, quite a while back...we now trade emails on a regular basis.

Every time this topic comes up I say the same thing....and then the same chest thumping argument starts....so I will keep my mouth shut this time....Except to say people have the right to there opinion...if someone chooses to argue with them over it, well......what makes the person that disagrees with some ones opinion "right"?

Yes, a lot of people who don't keep their opinions to themselves.....
I think i know who you are talking about.
Too much keyboard therapy going on here at times.

I don't say to much on here but when you do and ask about a well known friend to a lot of members and it turns to **** there is something wrong. I was taught that if I don't have something good to say keep it to yourself. I guess that is hard for SOME.
Jim

I'm lost :( was it something I said ?

Jim

I think that I know what you're talking about, and it was a shame that the thread had to go that way. :wack: :bootysha: :finga:

Jim

I see you live not far from where my Dad grew up, Andover. An area where people mind their manners. I was raised that way too. It still surprises me the things people will say which I consider rude. But none of us is perfect, so after telling them how I feel I usually let it go. Just my $.02.

-
Back