Hard hit.... my poor Ram

-
Did you get out limping?

It was parked and got hit about a minute or two after I left to walk to my office. I heard to crash about three blocks away just didn't realize it was my truck even when my alarm paged me. Cops called me to tell me some guy high on drugs hit it at about 30-40 mph.

It got slammed by another Ram then into the vehicle parked in front. Paint and parts from my truck were scattered about 5 car lengths or more front winch bumper moved in a few inches.

He got out doing what this kid did! Go to 1:00

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jm7sjRJQTc"]Woman In Minivan Stops High Speed Chase in Dallas - 2/11/15 - MAMA BEAR - YouTube[/ame]

Hope you are OK.

I'm pretty sure if I was still sitting in my truck when it was hit I won't be jumping out laughing......

Damn - good thing you weren't in it or you would have got a "Mega jolt" - glad you're OK, I rode a Grand Caravan through a write-off when I got hit by a guy high on meds/booze - I was at a stop-light, he hit me with a Topaz doing 90 mph (never touched the brakes) - accordioned the GC, put the front end of the Topaz in the passenger compartment - and the guy walked away from it!

Ram got Ramed by a Ram.

..............Dam Roger, that's pretty nasty, as well not even close to 30-40 kph/mph more like 60-70' mph.............kim............p/s, I could use a good parts truck..........

That might total that truck. I sure do hate that. Did the guy at least have insurance?

Man, that took a good hit!

That looks like a 95 to me....

I remember the back molding on the tailgate that year.... :banghead:

I'm not sure but its sounds like it is a stolen vehicle with out of province plates. I was told it was hit at about 50 but considering how far my truck moved who knows.

I have not had good dealings with this Government insurance company so I'm sure I will get screwed if/when they write it off.

I'm lucky though as probably 5 minutes before it happened I was at the back of my truck locking the box cover.....

Can you blame them for beating on that guy who hit them? Now their car is f*cked up because of him....

-
Back