Hard time choosing a color ,need some pics for inspiration

-
^
I had a 2006 Daytona Charger in that color. Loved it and never saw another car like it unless it was a Daytona.

Good Choice.
Interior is white. But it's going black..after the block sanding is done. I'm moving to engine bay and smoothing the engine bay right up. I like smooth lol

I like the look of F8 on these cars. It is the factory color on my Cuda and I kept it that way....

Dallas Hwy.jpg

Noooo Sassy grass, and no side stripe, too busy with that stripe! Honestly just having LOL, as only your opinion counts. I usually prefer sticking with the list of possible original colors. Good luck!!

Noooo Sassy grass, and no side stripe, too busy with that stripe! Honestly just having LOL, as only your opinion counts. I usually prefer sticking with the list of possible original colors. Good luck!!
There will be no side stripe or flat black hood now. It's going chrysler tangerine-go mango pearl with extra gold flake..paint is already mixed up.

chad, was wondering if there is paint on the car yet. Im going crazy waiting to see how it looks!
Rod

chad, was wondering if there is paint on the car yet. Im going crazy waiting to see how it looks!
Rod
I wish there was some color in it.. been crazy busy with a 55 chevy i am doing for a guy and my wife has been very ill the last 3 months. The drs couldn't figure out what was wrong.. turns our she has internal bleeding and they couldnt pin point exactly where it was coming from.. long story short many trips to the hospital many over night stays and she just had surgery last week.. so fingers crossed they corrected the problem. Pretty scary stuff..

-
Back