Status
Not open for further replies.

RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Contact seller
I have a item I keep looking for and havnt come across yet.
so I am going to add it again here and thought... hmmm why not start one that everyone can add that hard to find item to? So here it is.... please place only those items that are hard to locate. Maybe we will have some luck.....

I want a radio antenna stainless delete plug for a A-body... I dont care which a-body...just want the plug.

-RPM

OK, I've been told I'm looking for all the "impossible stuff" so here's a few things I'm looking for. Not in a hurry to find them, but I'm looking.

Floor shifter boot & trim ring for a '64 Barracuda 4 speed.

The covers for the trunk latch & the wiring across the back of the trunk.

And one of these....

64ldashp.jpg

I would like to find the missing trim for my 71 Cuda grille and a right side tear drop.

100_8975.JPG

If a deal falls through tomorrow, I`m looking for a TRW or maybe Federal style powersteering pump CAP. A full tint 67 cuda windshield, mines been sandblasted? Taillight bezals for a 52 wayfarer biz cpe. A-100 or ? straight axel, for mentioned cpe. :-D

727 4 barrel 3 piece kickdown linkage and 727 column shift linkage for A-body. Need more than one kickdown!

Oh and by the way, I'm looking for a wife that doesn't cost me an arm and leg, that doesn't ***** and doesn't get on my *** and kick start me like a Yamaha everyday. Any help?

#3 ; The only 2 pieces of my 67 ragtop I dont have are the little round interior / foot well lamps for the rear side panels. Hard to find and harder to afford.
#2 ; 87 Fury ( among others ) had a right manual remote mirror with loooong cables. I need 2 more of those.
and the #1 thing I'm always looking for ; HELP !

Mint unused dash ashtray and an ashtray for A body console.My original A body 383 block probably somewhere in Illinois.. Jim

I would like to find a nice set of grille assemblies for a '69 Barracuda. Moparclown, any ideas where I could find some? ;)
Until I get my fastback done,those will have to stay on the wall8)
I hope to redo those for my car and then I will part with the ones that are in it right now.It took me twelve years to locate the one thats in the right side of my car.:jocolor:

'68 headlight bezels
outside mirror delete plate as used on the '68 S/S cars.
Please PM me if you're lucky enough to have them & want to part with 'em.....

str-12 cheap,with carbs and linkage,3.91 sure grip cheap,less than 300.00,complete.6 pack hood scoop,or fiber glass hood with a 6 pack scoop for my 71 dart

Not an A-body part either but I am looking for two sets of rear window louvers and brackets for my 92 and 93 Daytona's.I would like oem stuff and nearer to CT. the better

000_1040.jpg

I'm still looking for the trunk emblem for the 69 swingers. I did see one on ebay but it got out of my price range. I wish somebody would reproduce those.

A- 100 front axle and springs.. any condition what cha got....call 607-647-9547...pm me, e-mail me, collinsc@frontiernet.net....or deliver to me, 1159 county rd 5 McDonough ny 13801 :-D......Come on you can part w/ them..I sure I have something you want....:cheers:

Someone with a 1971-1972 Road Runner or GTX or a 67-69 Barracuda Fastback who wants to trade up or even for a Limelight 1970 Road Runner.I also wouldn't mind a 62-64 B body.. Jim

Its not for an A-Body but here it goes.

I need a core support for my Dad's 78 Lil Red Express. This core support has the 2 6" hole in each lower corner for the air cleaner intake hoses. I am unsure which years and models had this part. The closer to Pittsburgh the better.

The pict is from an Ebay listing and the seller lists it to fit 72-78 Dodge trucks. Nice part but not nice part and the seller is Frank Mitchell so it is no wonder why the price is out of line!:angry7:

Joe

coresupt1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back