Harland Sharp or T & D rollers. Help me out brothers!!!

-

FDNY340

Reaction score
Trying to choose between the 2. Pros- Cons.... Anybody???

I currently run T&D rockers and like them, I'm using them on a 440. I also used the Harland sharp, they are good too and they stand by their product, very good customer service. the T&D are top of the line just like Jesel rockers.

Depends on what valve covers. Harlands hit the factory baffles. I run Comp Pro Magnum steel. They seem more durable than the alum parts.

I wouldn't let valve covers be the deciding factor to what rocker arms I use.

That's nice, but for a 110 dollars.........I think i would buy tall valve covers.

if you can find the ones you like? I dont like the mopar performance logo versions.
I see the tall sheet metal versions but have not figured out how i would paint them. I dont want the same boring cover that every mopar has.

At the moment with my w2 heads i use the spacer with these and have yet to stumble on anyone else with these.
41763.jpg

If you have the money go t&d, although my uncle has been using Harland sharp for about 7 years and has maybe adjusted the valves 4 times, twice on each motor, the first was an N/A 10.40 motor, and currently a 9.30's blower motor.
Only trouble he's ever had was an adjuster screw came loose once

-
Back