[WANTED] Harmonic balancer with pulley and water pump pulley without AC for 71 340 engine with steel crankshaft

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Have a 71 340 engine. In search of harmonic balancer(steel crank) and pulley without AC. Also searching for water pump pulley

I have all three parts. Power or manual steering? $150 plus ride with power steering pulley. That would be Damper and both pulleys. I also have all the brackets if needed

I have all three parts. Power or manual steering? $150 plus ride with power steering pulley. That would be Damper and both pulleys. I also have all the brackets if needed
Hello, she has power steering. That's great that you have balancer with pulley and water pump pulley. I can do paypal and please let me know your paypal information for payment. Zip code is 31605.....thanx...John

I did send you a PM with my info but I didn't get a reply for 3 days. The set I pictured was sold. I believe this is the last set I have for a 340 to sell. I'll list them in the for sale section you can see them there.

I have sent you several PM,s with pictures of sets with no reply after I sent you payment info. You even sent me your address so I could get the shipping and where they will be sent. But then no reply three times for different sets

Why would you waste my time if you don't really want them. I have more but when the sets pictured are sold I have to take actual pictures of others that will actually be sent. If you don't want them at least be honest and don't waste my time. Here are pictures of 2 sets I offered and never heard from you. Also a picture of what is still here.

Good thing I didn't have my wife box them up and waste her time too.

Thanks Steve

100_0204.JPG

100_0211 (2).JPG

100_0214.JPG

After wasting my time on getting three sets together for you and getting no replies. I find you are the worst person I ever tried to deal with and probably the reason I am not answering most of the wanted threads and PM's. anymore.

Tired of wasting my time trying to help members like you. And there are many on this site now.

Here is the last set I offered in a conversation to be sure you received the message for $50 less . A trial to prove to myself that you were just playing games. And again no reply after offering several to you .

You made it seem like I sold the other sets before you reacted accusing me of selling them without giving you a chance. But what you didn't know is I have many more. Thanks for wasting my time when all you had to say is not interested.

100_0217.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back