Harm's Carburetors

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does Harm's only do Mopar carburetors? That's all I see pictures of on his web site. I have a friend who needs a Quadrajet professionally rebuilt and restored.

I would call or e-mail and ask him. It seems strange that he'd do Rochester Four Jet and 2-barrel carbs (they're not shown, but both are priced) and not do Q-Jets. It's also possible he'd point you to another option if he doesn't.

I would call or e-mail and ask him. It seems strange that he'd do Rochester Four Jet and 2-barrel carbs (they're not shown, but both are priced) and not do Q-Jets. It's also possible he'd point you to another option if he doesn't.
That's another thing that distresses me. He only has email listed, no phone number. That really gets my scrap up.

I do believe he does Rochesters.
He’s been in biz for decades.
Excellent work.

You want a phone number? Your wish is my command!

Heck, he's still open for another 20 minutes or so...

harms.jpg

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeteeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt

If it has a potentiometer attached to the throttle it is Lean Burn
Pic with black line on baseplate, indicates where to install a Port for metered vacuum

PXL_20230325_113721224.jpg

PXL_20230325_125433385.jpg

Last edited:
I looked into having a Q-Jet professionally restored several years back. The consensus among the rebuilders I contacted was that most cores, mine included, were junk. The two front bolts are almost always overtorqued which warps the bowl and cover beyond repair. I switched to a Holley 4011, which is an enigma in it's own right.

That's another thing that distresses me. He only has email listed, no phone number. That really gets my scrap up.

The BEST QJ (and Holley and anything else) around is William Baldwin at Baldwin Performance Carburetors down in North Carolina.

Super nice guy and he does Tier 1 work. When you get it back it will look like it did they day it was made and it will be calibrated correctly.

Does Harm's only do Mopar carburetors? That's all I see pictures of on his web site. I have a friend who needs a Quadrajet professional

Yea that's always an air tight excuse. lol
It wasn’t my fat fingers that did it…. Unlike last time where I got dog piled and a vacation for sticking up for myself telling people where it’s at. (Up there ***!)

After all, just click the box to see who left the comment and you can see it wasn’t me!

But yet I got dog piled by members for being nice of **** and a two week vacation……

Give Dave @ Woodruff a call, Harms has nothing on him. He's out east in Ohio, you will not be disappointed in any way !

-
Back