has anybody used sherman and associates

-

78kitcar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
has anybody used sherman and associates sheetmetal before im getting ready to buy a bunch of metal for my dart and want to make sure im buying from the right place is there anybody else other than amd and goodmark thanks guys!!

MOPAR seels almost no sheet metal for a bodies,. shop on price it all comes from same factory in china.

There's probably 1 set of dies in the world for each part, so no matter how its labeled, they all probably come from the same place.

There's probably 1 set of dies in the world for each part, so no matter how its labeled, they all probably come from the same place.

Correct, Unless it comes from AMD, but I dont think they have much A body stuff out yet.

You can try Dantes, Jacks, I got quarters from Jacks, and trunk floor extensions from auto body specialties, and they both worked well.

it is pretty well established that all repop sheet metal comes from the same factory. where the difference comes in is shipping costs. i needed a fender for my Warlock, online i found one for $65, but shipping was $108. Sherman wanted $130 for the fender, but they are local and deliver to my favorite local junkyard as part of their normal route. and junkyard hooked me up with their discount, $30 off. which fender did i buy? always beware of shipping costs!

Thanks again guys!! The shipping is gonna kill me and none of the big suppliers will bring parts to the swap meets

I bought a 4 speed floor conversion plate from Sherman's. VERY nice quality. (Still in the box too -- who needs it???)

-
Back