Has anybody used this front end kit from ebay?

-

ragtopfury

Reaction score
Just wondering if any members have used this guy's kits and how they compare to other kit suppliers in terms of quality. His feedback is dang near 100% positive.

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/371110990323?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT"]1973 1974 1975 1976 Dodge Dart New Front End Suspension Rebuild Kit | eBay[/ame]

I used a PST kit. Plus we get a discount because they are a FABO vendor. Their ad is in the right column.

I have used the PST kit on my 67 Dart and everything fit right and after a couple of years everything is hanging in there.

I used a PST kit on Jake's 65 a little over a year ago, and on my 69 Fury about 10 yrs ago. Just curious if anyone has used the one I mentioned above, and how was it.

I see no indication at all about who the parts are made by, or where they come from.
This would be a question to ask the seller, because if they are quality made parts by a known manufacturer then they would/should be good.
If I didn't get a satisfactory answer I would pass on them and go for something more reputable.

At that price I would bet that they are NOT made in North America. Moog or Raybestos Pro will run $500 or more for the same parts, but the quality should be much better. Even with those two brands, check the country of origin prior to purchase...

That kit is also missing pitman arm, idler arm, upper control arm cam bolts & nuts, and strut rod bushings.

I would make sure that they are a quality brand. You get what you pay for....

I don't think PST sources North American parts. The only front end bushings/ball joints I will buy are those made in one of three countries...and NONE of those countries are in Asia.

I used PST For mine, with ball joints and tie-rod ends coming from a well-known Mopar steering shop. The ball joints and tie-rods were Moog on the phone, NOT Moog in my hands, and the boots dried up and fell up as I installed them.

The PST Stuff was good, as for the rest; If it isn't Moog, it's crap.

Raybestos chassis (formerly Spicer chassis) pro line is probably better than Moog these days...

-
Back