Has anyone here used the Holley EFI pumps?

-
I have installed that model in my 65 Dart’s tank for a Sniper conversion. I’m along way from firing it up.

I'm using a Tanks Inc. EFI tank and pump with my Holley Sniper. It works great but you will hear the pump running from inside the car.
Loud, or just 'on'? I had a Carter external electric pump with my carb and it was louder than my dry rotted 6x9's could ever hope for.

Loud, or just 'on'? I had a Carter external electric pump with my carb and it was louder than my dry rotted 6x9's could ever hope for.
It's pretty loud, I just got it going and haven't tried to cover the sound with the stereo yet.

I had one in my Sniper conversion in a 66 Dart. Easy to install and worked fine. I did not think it was loud, once primed at start it could not be heard over the dual exhaust. I ended up pulling the Sniper due to some electrical gremlins that I was tired of chasing.

I have a used pump (couple thousand miles) if you want to save some money, PM me.

Mark

I've been eyeing these for several years, and finally and I'm in a position to buy one.

Drop in efi pump, with calibrated fuel sending unit.

Your thoughts? I'd be using it on a Magnum swap with factory jtec fuel injection.

Holley Sniper EFI 12-319 Holley EFI Fuel Tank Modules - 255 LPH - Mopar A-Body

There is a FB group for G3 hemi swaps and the moderator said he has used that setup for something like 13 swaps and they have worked great. Not something I have done myself, just passing it along.

I'm also using the tanks Inc setup. No nasty lock ring to leak on it. But the sender does not play well with a stock gauge. I have a meter match I'm still dialing in. I've run out of gas twice so far, still not perfect.

I can't hear my pump when the engine is running either. I hear it at prime, but no worse than modern compact cars..

I'm using a Tanks Inc. EFI tank and pump with my Holley Sniper. It works great but you will hear the pump running from inside the car.
I run the tanks inc tank and Walbro pump only noise when priming only !

Great item. No return line needed and I can't hear it with the engine running. Put one in my daughters charger also.

You all must have gotten quieter in tank pumps than I got with mine because I can hear the pump quite clearly when idling the engine, but the Flowmasters 40's quickly drown it out as soon as the throttle is applied.

That pump is internally regulated to 58 psi and the instructions say no regulator needed. You may want to look up the fuel pressure specs for Ob1 and obd2 magnums and wether you’re using a 5.2 or a 5.9, As each will require different pressure.

I had one in my Sniper conversion in a 66 Dart. Easy to install and worked fine. I did not think it was loud, once primed at start it could not be heard over the dual exhaust. I ended up pulling the Sniper due to some electrical gremlins that I was tired of chasing.

I have a used pump (couple thousand miles) if you want to save some money, PM me.

Mark

Pm sent

im using the same setup, BUT i use a Holley fuel regulator/filter with return line. I hear my pump buzzing just when it primes. Your Sniper has a dead end system with no returnline.

hm they start to get noisy when the filter is dirty, or vibrating hardlines. I have a walbro pump installed in my b body.
Brand new system, tank and lines, so I think we can rule out a dirty filter, but my lines are braided stainless front to back, no hard lines.

-
Back