Has anyone seen or used one of these

-
Just to update everyone, I still haven’t received a manifold. I reached out to summit and this is the response I got.

Still waiting…
I just thought about this yesterday. Lol. I might have a contact who works with Speedmaster, I'll see if he can find anything out.

I was just looking for this thread again, wondering about progress. Looks like nobody posted a picture of one they actually received yet.

I don't see Magnum bolt bosses and holes. Do see them for fuel injectors though.
I guess they come with angled spacers to convert from LA holes to Magnum holes.

And supposedly Speedmaster says they will ship in September.

This is the first I’ve seen of this intake option. Hopefully they actually start shipping them in September! If they do, I just might have to buy one to try out

Estimate was pushed back again, now December 1st. I doubt these will ever be shipped at this point. I'll be switching my order to an edelbrock super victor EFI next week, sorry guys.

Estimate was pushed back again, now December 1st. I doubt these will ever be shipped at this point. I'll be switching my order to an edelbrock super victor EFI next week, sorry guys.
Did they charge your card when you ordered or upon shipment? If they don’t charge until they ship, I think I’ll put an order in on one just so I’m locked in IF they ever ship.

Did they charge your card when you ordered or upon shipment? If they don’t charge until they ship, I think I’ll put an order in on one just so I’m locked in IF they ever ship.
They charge it.

Well that’s stupid…

Yeah, I just don’t understand wtf is up with speedmaster and this manifold. If they aren’t going to produce it then they need to tell summit that it’s discontinued. I’ve had summit reach out to speedmaster three times and every time speedmaster just pushes the date 3 months. I’ve also reached out to speedmaster myself and the answer they gave me was very non-committal. You used to be able to find this manifold on their website but only by searching the P/N, now it looks like it’s been removed completely.

Restaurants, stores and manufacturing facilities are short on workers. What workers do show up are not necessarily good. Everything from food to brake pads is hit or miss as far as availability.

Well, looks like this manifold is now listed as “unavailable” on summit, so I guess it’s not gonna be produced.

:mob:

How’s the super victor efi?

-
Back