Has anyone successfully tried durango/Ram headers?

-

hemidart1

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone has tried them on an Early A. they are cheap and might work??? Since I've already got the inner fenders cut for Hookers I might have some more room to work with. The question is what about the driver side?

Just wondered if anyone has tried them on an Early A. they are cheap and might work??? Since I've already got the inner fenders cut for Hookers I might have some more room to work with. The question is what about the driver side?

Great idea. I have some leftover magnum exhaust manifolds, that I might have to try on my conversion. The headers are on the truck, so I could pull them off for a try.

FYI, Summit brand truck headers, are Pacesetter, and other then the cheap black paint, I have been impressed with fit and quality.

I expect those would hang down farther than the coreect a-body headers. Afterall hang down wouldn't be an issue on intended vehicles. Someone prove me wrong :)

I mean these ones-the shorties only $140.00 on ebay
If the passenger side fit I'd be willing to cut up the driver side and do some welding for that price!

I mean these ones-the shorties only $140.00 on ebay
If the passenger side fit I'd be willing to cut up the driver side and do some welding for that price!

looks like it would be tight on the steering column coming out of the firewall... for an extra $100 you can get spitfires and save the work time ...

-
Back