Has anyone tried learning another launguage

-
OK, the proof is in the pudding. As best you can, please reprint post #74 in your chosen foreign language study here (half serious-half LOL).

Ben er all vijf maanden mee bezig, en ik kan eerlijk zeggen, babel is te gek.
Als je der net mee begint leren ze je dingen die je niet snapt, en je vraagt je af waarom ze het in die volgorde doen.
tegen de tijd dat je de vijfde of zesde cursus krijgt, begint het allemaal te passen en snap je het.

je ziet woorden nooit hetzelfde, :thumbsup: en het maakt je geil voor de volgende les.

(en dat heb ik allemaal gelogen, want ik heb het vertaald in mijn moerstaals)

OK, the proof is in the pudding. As best you can, please reprint post #74 in your chosen foreign language study here (half serious-half LOL).
avec cinq mois completes je suis d'accord que babbel est l'excellence cela a vraiment du sens une fois quelques cours termines

tu ne verras jamais les mots pareils même :thumbsup:

Je parle francais...en peu. Well enough to get around Paris on business anyway.

I was surprised how well my high school French came back to me when I was is Paris and found myself able to communicate.

I have found myself able to read French language patents also. Funny, but I can read the language better than I can speak it.

Ben er all vijf maanden mee bezig, en ik kan eerlijk zeggen, babel is te gek.
Als je der net mee begint leren ze je dingen die je niet snapt, en je vraagt je af waarom ze het in die volgorde doen.
tegen de tijd dat je de vijfde of zesde cursus krijgt, begint het allemaal te passen en snap je het.

je ziet woorden nooit hetzelfde, :thumbsup: en het maakt je geil voor de volgende les.

(en dat heb ik allemaal gelogen, want ik heb het vertaald in mijn moerstaals)
That is wayyy different than anything I have ever seen. I hope you didn't slip in there, "the op is an idiot" :lol:

That is wayyy different than anything I have ever seen. I hope you didn't slip in there, "the op is an idiot" :lol:
Nope...but I did exercise one little bit of poetic freedom in my translation

Doubt anyone will catch it though

(Its Dutch, by the way)

I took 4 years of Spanish in high school. I didn't really learn much. But in the last 18 years of factory work I have worked with a lot of Latinos and I have fell in love with their language. I have been trying to learn I know a little not alot but to me the Spanish language is so sexy! Especially when las damas lo están hablando! My best friend is a Venezuelan native who came here to play baseball in the mlb in the 90s he has taught me alot. I also have alot of Puertorican friends and I think I accidentally joined a Puerto Rico gang! Haha

I took 4 years of Spanish in high school. I didn't really learn much. But in the last 18 years of factory work I have worked with a lot of Latinos and I have fell in love with their language. I have been trying to learn I know a little not alot but to me the Spanish language is so sexy! Especially when las damas lo están hablando! My best friend is a Venezuelan native who came here to play baseball in the mlb in the 90s he has taught me alot. I also have alot of Puertorican friends and I think I accidentally joined a Puerto Rico gang! Haha
I'm finding French so smooth and relaxed. I might need to go to Paris again, but this time actually leave the airport and explore France :)

Ok, now you got my curiosity..... what did you say?
tenor.gif

Get a job at a dealership if you want to learn a different language. You'll have to learn dick suckin because they play favorites with what little customer pay comes through anymore.

Pass!! Maybe it's a good thing the dealerships i applied to work at wouldn't hire me because I'm too short.

I applied to work in the shop and they offered me an office job with a desk.

I didnt want a desk, I wanted a bay with a lift. They pretty much said, the desk or hit the road. So I left. Sears did that to me too, those bastards, I applied for the shop, I can work a tire machine. They said all they had available was baby and toddler apperal or jewelry. I took the baby clothes because I needed money. I later got tool territory after begging and begging.

Fine..if you don't want to do the foot work

I roughly translated

Into "it also makes you horn to reach the next lesson
Foot work? I don't know Dutch and I can't find any dictionaries in a stack of books. Dutch is not a common language.

-
Back