Hate me later....

-
<snicker-snicker> Nice songs guys.... :-D

I went to Disney World SIX YEARS ago and I still hum the Muppets theme incessently.... to the point that my Wife is going to sink a steak knife in my forehead.

Wah-wah-wu-wah-wu-wah-wah....

Ohhhhhhhh man Joe, and here I thought I had another chance to annoy everybody with the Kitty Cat Dance!!! Despite the passage of time, it's never long enough to truly forget LOL!

Any video of the Peanut Butter dance there 69CudaFla???

LOL on Billy made me do it. Your bad! Bad, just simply bad! Bad bad bad bad bad bad........

I hope Billy see this reply, Spank her Bill!

I'm sorry but that just isn't funny. Just sat on them for the 8th time today! LOL Mike

only the sick and twisted will hit play on more than one at the same time to mix it up kitty cats and techno chicken work well together

Thanks, clicked on it and when it started playing I remembered doing the same stupid thing last summer.

Grant

It's back! No, no no no no no no NO NOOOOOO!!!!! The crazies are back, everybody beware!

i actually sat there and danced the whole time peanut butter jelly played....i have no life...

i was just going to ask do you guys have anything else better to do????lol lmfao

-
Back