hate to complain but........

-

Garry

Reaction score
If I were remanufacturing these parts. I would make sure they are as original wouldn't you. Look below..... what a piece of junk I paid for two of these? This is the outside quarter window whisker, compare to the original...note the thickness and curvature of the end view . pushing on the glass with my hand I cant get the glass to even touch them, 1/4 in additional gap, what is the point to even put them on. They are so thin and cheap when you try to push the clips in it wants to bend, Any companies out there making them right??? Use originals?? what did every one else do??

Attachments

• DSC01057.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 829
  • DSC01058.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 813
Yup. Since "I'm gonna be needing 'em" where did you get 'em?

never understood why when putting all that money out to repop a part that they half *** it and make it so it looks nothing like the original part.

Hmmm;china/Taiwan/Indonesia,but they sell them!

Thanks for the heads up. I will be needing these in the near future.anyone know if LAYSONS carry these?also gonna need door and roof rail rubber for 66 Cuda

Yeah, I'll need them also so it would be nice to know where I don't want to get them from.

I will find out tomorrow what company made or supplied them, I will call the guy I bought them from, and get their name and phone number so I can demand my $ back. Will let you know.

Thanks for posting, I also need a set. Let us know the brand when you get a chance.

We'd still like to know what the good/ bad brands are.....................................................................

Well ok I called the guy I bought these from ( Jeff Deutzman) spelling ? , Here in Ohio and he said the guy that owned the company that made these died within the last 6 months (it might have been the company called Top Cat ) and the company is in disarray and I am s.o.l. Rick at Laysons confirmed that. Rick said there is none out there right now. So I cleaned up my old ones and reused them.

-
Back