Status
Not open for further replies.

gregpurcell

Greg Purcell
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Dodge Dart Body original 340 car. Body is above average. Still has 340 K frame, sway bar, heavier suspension and 8 3/4 rear (minus center section). No reserve opening bid $1300
Perhaps you saw this at the Nationals for $1995 or on my last Ebay auction for $1500.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330263814028&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=014

I REALLY hate to part out such a rare car even though it's worth much more in pieces. :stop:
This is the car's last shot to go whole. :clock:

The location is Savannah, GA 31308
Email is [email protected]
Thanks for the ad space FABO!

I can't believe that car isn't worth that. I sold my last A-Body rear for $500.00!

I am sure Greg had his reasons for wanting to sell it asap: space issues, bad payment plan deals in the past, etc. Who knows? At least it's not getting parted out.

i hate to see a good mopar get parted out,especially when there is someone out here that would do something with it.I tried to sale a decent cordoba for 4 months,i wanted $400.00,had a good running 400,with only 64000 orig miles on the car,bad tranny.Well,i couldnt give it away,got in a bind and sold it for junk(brought $450.00 for scrap) got home from the scrap yard a a guy was sitting here wanting it had $500.00 in his pocket.Wanted to restore it for his daughter:angry7:

Thanks again for all the help and publicity guys! The car is going to Iowa and it will be restored. Sorry to pass on the payment plan, Toby, but I just built a house and I'm scrounging to make the mortgage payments
:clock:

I appreciate all the support from all of you!
Keep up the great work FABO!

8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back