Have you ever just asked if its for sale??

-
Do some price research and ask...Car may have a story. Could just be sitting under a tree waiting to become a story. Either way know top and bottom $'s when going in.

I do all the time and if they dont answer I leave a note in there window.I got my cuda by doing that for only 600 dollors.I got a number of cars by doing that.

I drove by the Dart after work today, its still sitting there but no one was home. If Im up that way this weekend Ill stop in and see whats up with it....

Its funny the responses here. You definitely can tell the people with ZERO people skills. The key is that if someone is asking if your car is for sale, then your neglecting it. The reason most people stop to ask if its for sale is because they are sad to see it in such sad shape with no one caring for it. If your going to buy a car sitting in someones yard you need to treat it just like you would approach someone at a cruise night to inquire about their car. You never know you might make a friend or end up with a killer car for a deal. I guess it all breaks down to the old saying "treat someone like you would like to be treated."

:eek:ops:

I hate people like you disturbing my family and helping yourself into my car playing with the stero and opening up my hood.
Jerks like you are the sole reason I'd have gun load by the door.

I am so not scared of a home invasion but have had it with morons just waltzing onto my land and just start laying hands on, in and around the car.

Then you have the GOD DANM nerve to askif it is for sale when not only is there is no sign in it.
What fereakin kind of *** wipe are you??? Disturbing my family dinner and helping yourself to paywith my car. What kindocdivine "tip" did you get to even consider such a *** headed move?

I hope you all get shot at.

im not getting all uppity here, but seriously, how many people have climbed into your cars, played with the radio, and popped the hood? damn man sounds like either A. you live in a sketchy area, or B. the nearest disrespectful nitwit ran into you and youve been eternally po'd about it since. Did the OP mention sitting in the drivers seat making car noises pretending to drive it after he popped the hood and saw a 340 between the fenders? No. it was a simple question, im sorry if someone stepped on your toes in a situation like that, it is pretty sheisty on their part if so, but theres no reason to take it out on a thread....and wish that everyone whos ever asked if a car was for sale gets shot at, thats plain crass of you.

-
Back