[ATTENTION] Have you Ordered your FABO shirt yet?

-

Joeychgo

FABO Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"5 Things I like about my Mopar" T-Shirt -- Order yours Now before the Pre-Order ends!

6 different shirt colors available - Sizes up to 5XL-

Click here to order

Mopar%2BBlack%20%281%29.jpg

Mopar%2BNeon%2BGreen.jpg

Mopar%2BGold.jpg

I'm not sure if I should order one. :???:

Even though that you've been a member for a long time, I see that you have a "0" feedback score, and you can't be too careful with some of the scammers out there... :poke:

When is the last day that we can order? :dontknow:

duh on me !!! I started a thread about this and then I went and spaced it out.

I still have to flip a coin to decide what color :???:

Is the Mastercard Secure card questionaire legitimately on your checkout site?

I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but we use a reputable CC processor who has been around for quite awhile and has served us well for many years.

Joey; Re post 9,
First let me say that Im a newbe to on-line purchasing.
When I finished at the check-out, and had entered all my CC info,a new window popped up. It looked ok, and seemed to be from a credit card company.They were asking me questions OTHER than; number-exp-date, and code.And they were asking it AFTER I had already entered all that stuff. So,I just was looking for assurance that it was OK to answer those other,additional, questions, and that my CC was not going off into never-never land to be used in ways I could never afford to repay,lol.
Me want T-shirts

Edited.

yea I was thrown for a loop too....I was expecting paypal which will take it from a bank account but this CC business is a bit cooky.....now I need to get my dad involved because they took credit cards away from bad rani because bad rani don't know when to quit on ebay :D

yea I was thrown for a loop too....I was expecting paypal which will take it from a bank account but this CC business is a bit cooky.....now I need to get my dad involved because they took credit cards away from bad rani because bad rani don't know when to quit on ebay :D

We haven't used Paypal for shirts for several years now.

Going to make it easy on my self and order one Green and one orange T-Shirt tonight :glasses7:
I am a colorful fellow this year don't yea know :color:

Going to make it easy on my self and order one Green and one orange T-Shirt tonight :glasses7:
I am a colorful fellow this year don't yea know :color:

Great to hear!

I was hoping the colors would make it a bit more interesting this time around.... :)

I ordered mine at least 4 weeks ago, hopefully will show up soon.

Not quite. The earliest you could have ordered was 3 weeks ago when I put them on sale. (3-26)

I'm hoping to place the order on Monday, and have them shipped by the end of the week, which will be just about a month since we started the pre-order.

Great to hear!

I was hoping the colors would make it a bit more interesting this time around.... :)

Just ordered a pair for the summer Joeychgo :glasses7: One Green the other Orange :color:
Like I said in the past, I don't wear white becouse of my native skin color :D

Just ordered a lime green one.....

I think the deadline to order is tonight or tomorrow :)

Rani, I just ordered mine through Paypal. :D

You don't have to go through dad... :twisted:

Just go through the check out and look for the paypal option instead of the credit card... #-o

Shame on you for your ebay spree.... :violent1:

-
Back