have you seen this thing!

-
Update Steve: I can't afford it man!!! I spoke to him for awhile. I just want to go over and drool on this thing. B7 blue isn't my favorite color, but would love to see how it looks in my garage....bahahahaha

wow man, that is absolutely , incredibly hard to believe the mileage on that thing. that is just unreal that it has been inside 40+ years. they are only original once , but this is unheard of and you better not let that get away !!
please send your donation to my paypal..

I don't buy it, don't get me wrong, it's a real nice car. In 40 years nobody turned the passenger side head rest around. And why would a car with lless than 3000 miles have the front end rebilt. When I got my Barracuda, the car had 39000 on it. When I went through the front end there were no grease zirks, or any place for them.

I don't buy it, don't get me wrong, it's a real nice car. In 40 years nobody turned the passenger side head rest around. And why would a car with lless than 3000 miles have the front end rebilt. When I got my Barracuda, the car had 39000 on it. When I went through the front end there were no grease zirks, or any place for them.
ya , im kinda with you on that one. i too was wondering if the headrest actually came like that. i am going to go critique it again ...i just find it too hard to believe that it has less than 3000 actual miles...

If you read his description, his wording and grammer read like a nigerian scam artist... I dunno, could be legit, but dosent "feel" right reading the story..............

Something seems a bit fishy to me too. Those zerks for one and when is the last time you saw an engine painted that completely and thoroughly from the factory? The wires laid on the valve covers when the engine got painted......don't see any sign of that on this motor. Front alternator bracket turquoise? Does it also look to be the big block turquoise?
I think I'd have to check this out carefully in person before I'd place a bid. Extremely nice car but maybe not exactly as represented......

i did not know that they painted the intake to water pump hose with blue engine paint!

i did not know that they painted the intake to water pump hose with blue engine paint!

The bypass hose was on the assembled engine so they did get painted engine color to some extent. The water pump and timing cover rarely got completely painted and the hose usually got paint from just one angle. They kind of just got paint spray aimed that general direction at the plant. It would also be unusual to see the spark plug shields completely painted and why isn't the choke well paint burnt in the mileage claimed???

How is it that this "Senior Citizen" has a 50 grand garage in the background but can't spell or write?

How is it that this "Senior Citizen" has a 50 grand garage in the background but can't spell or write?

Ahahaha that is too funny...and too true! Somebody did a hell of a restoration on this thing if it isn't factory but i see what you guys mean...not sure why he even included the story of the first dart doesn't have anything to do with this one??? It will be interesting to see where this goes:bs:

First, what a nice car!! But something is weird, maybe its the ad and its crappy wording?

I believe it is all original-unrestored except for the engine and the front end if it was rebuilt. That engine is way too clean for a car that old, even with that low mileage it would still show some patina. Like the manifolds...check out the driverside one, it is rusty...then look at the passenger side, it has new paint. Alt bracket painted engine color, doubt it. Heat always discolored the paint, it not rusty you should see some fading/flaking.

I used to have a 69 Dart with 50,000 miles, the front end was shot and guess what? No grease zerks or anyway to lube them.

No $hit, the guy who plased the ad kant evin phukin spel!?!#%@ :banghead:

i'm curious to what you guy's think this car is worth? BTW he's not from Nigeria.....

-
Back