Having a Baby!! Please send us a prayer!!

-
Prayers for a good delivery and a healthy addition to your family.
Treva was in labor with our first for 18 hours and 2 hours with our second and last :happy7:
People said I went crazy when my first son was born disgust Changed air filter at home got me a humidifier and a gage:blackeye: washed all the new blanket's and Lysol spayed and cleaned everything in the house with the widows open all day when she and her mom was at the hospital. Both my children was born in November.
And Treva put her foot down and said to leave everyone alone about ladies wearing make up and kissing on my boy :toothy7:. Yep :love4: I went a little over board I guess :toothy7:

Its a BOY!! Mom and baby George are doing great, he is 8lbs 6oz, 21" tall, born 1:15 am this morning. Thank you all very much for the kind words and prayers, you guys are the best! Should be able to come home on Saturday or Easter Sunday. Thanks again!!

Congrats cherish every moment with them even the not so fun ones because they grow up fast and time just flys by. Mine are 17 and 25 man I wish I could go back ten years.

Waiting on the pic's..........

Its a BOY!! Mom and baby George are doing great, he is 8lbs 6oz, 21" tall, born 1:15 am this morning. Thank you all very much for the kind words and prayers, you guys are the best! Should be able to come home on Saturday or Easter Sunday. Thanks again!!

Congrats Keith and yup he's a biggun, so start him off with a 71 Demon model car and next year you can buy him the real thing. There's no such thing as "he's to young" when it comes to the next generation Mopar fanatic. Failing that it'll drive the misses nuts.:yawinkle:

Make sure ya give the misses a big attaboy from all of us or maybe for now just a kiss on the cheek. It takes the moms a little bit of time to regain their sense of humour after giving birth, mine still hasn't regained hers.:angel7:

Congrats on being new parents. BTW you might want to get a gas mask for diaper service.

Congratulations Keith! The best of luck to you and your family. He'll turn out to be a Mopar buy.

Congratulations to you and your wife on having a healthy boy. George is a real solid name too, great choice.

Congrats from me and my wife!
You bringing him to the Mopar show in Farmington, Mn this year.
Hope to see you and the family.
Bet your little girl's getting pretty big too.

norshor

Congrats Keith.Glad to see everyone is doing fine..Give him a few years before ya show him the "babes " thread.:toothy7:

Congrats Keith.Glad to see everyone is doing fine..Give him a few years before ya show him the "babes " thread.:toothy7:
:toothy10::toothy10: Ya Think :rock: LMAO, I agree, he will need to look back one day at dad's thread :mrgreen:
I wonder how mom and dad are doing tonight :eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::color:
Lots of love and rest going on I bet. I congratulated grandpa Pete but not keith and mom yet.

Congratulations Mom and Dad Sedan And welcome to the world George, It's a jungle out here :eek:ccasion:

:eek:ccasion: Congrats on the new guy :eek:ccasion:

Bring him home from the hospital in a Mopar......break him in right LOL

Just saw this thread...

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME,

Congrats!!!

JOE

-
Back