Having a problem after shipping a part

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, RTMike, that was a childish and stupid response, the kind that will not be going far here.

How's that?

Oh my gosh.

You keep telling me I posted two links. Please show them to me. You keep making accusations towards me so I asked for proof, nothing more. You're apparently confusing me with someone else is the best I can come up with.

Or can a person can not confront moderators here? Is that why you're threatening me?

Rumble it was aarcuda that posted the link.This has gotten blown way out of proportion,he,s getting his money back due to a deal gone wrong.

RTMike is neither the seller or buyer...guaranteed. Aarcuda is neither, also. They have only jumped in to offer their opinion on the deal and have become confused as one of the involved parties...they're not.

I think this thread has seen the end of it's lifecycle. There's no need to continue bashing each other. Sounds like the deal is done. Good night, Irene.

I opened this tread to publicly applogize to rtmike for making a mistake on thinking he posted a certain link.

I made a mistake on it, sorry mike, my bad.

I'm not to thrilled with the "If you're talking to me, prove it." Reply, it was childish IMO.
Then you said;
"Or can a person can not confront moderators here? Is that why you're threatening me?"

YES! You can speak to a MOD anyway you want. Like an adult is best, rational adult like conversation is best, like a kid, well, then you get treated like a kid.
Also, you got no threat from me, you got told exactly how it will be. No threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back