He is here!! And home!!

-

metallidart

member me?
Reaction score
Well, my second son was born on Monday, June 27, at 8:27 am. His name is Ethan Alexander Roy, and weighed 8 lbs 6 oz. 21.5" long. I got to watch him be pulled out via c-section, and it was awesome! He got a little crazy and started grabbing cords and wires before they could stop him lol. He is like a mini-me, everyone is suprised at how much he resembles me. I'm sure that will change in time. Here is a pic of Ethan, my fiance' Leslie, and I right before we left the hospital.
028.jpg

Mucho major congrats to mom & dad. If he was grabbing tubes and wires this early he'll be Mopar mechanic by age 4. God Bless the entire family.

Thanks a bunch!! Hahaha I hope so!! I even went and bought him a cool onsie from Summit on Sunday. We almost made his second middle name Dart, but since my middle name, and my father/grandfather/and great grandfather all share the name Roy, we thought it might be more fitting.

Congratulations to the three of you. He'll be changing your oil in no time.

Of course you'll be changing his diaper before that ever happens lol..

Grant

Congratulations on yall's new family member :eek:ccasion:=D>:smilebox:
8 lbs 6oz'es :toothy8: he is a healthy good looking son :thumblef:.
He will be saying dada before Mama, well my two sons did :angel5:

Better marry that fiance. She looks radiant(beautiful) after having that baby.Congrats Kevin.

I plan on it!! Regardless of what she says, to me, she is beautiful anytime of the day!!

Big thanks to everyone else for the congrats!! Everytime I look at him, her, or my other kids, I just smile and think how lucky I am!! Then, I realize how old I'm getting. Ha!

Congats! You know we spend 9 months in there and then they take out just so we can spend the rest of or life trying too get back in ?:)

-
Back