head search

-
p4529269 MOPAR - 360 HP Head - 1.88" intake / 1.60" exhaust - Standard Rocker Arms - Bare Machined Head

Mopar "A" engine cylinder family features:
The lastest in swirl port technology
Various valve sizing for race requirements (3/8" stem)
Uses 5-bolt valve covers
166cc intake volume
18-degree valve angle
Best Pre-Magnum production casting
Machined in valve seats and guides, as well as machined for spark plugs, spring seats and valve gear.
(Sold individually)

# P5249459 MOPAR - 360 HP "HEAD ASSEMBLY" - 1.88" intake, 1.60" exhaust

Mopar "A" engine cylinder family features:
The lastest in swirl port technology
Various valve sizing for race requirements (3/8" stem)
Uses 5-bolt valve covers
166cc intake volume
18-degree valve angle
Best Pre-Magnum production casting
Machined in valve seats and guides, as well as machined for spark plugs, spring seats and valve gear.
Head Assemblies Include:
HP valves, seals, single springs and retainers - 18-degee
(Sold individually)

Adam; now I have`nt been around mopars for some time, not sense my 1320 days with the big blocks, CIRCA ~1972, now I`m giving away my age here..! :sign6: these heads are they a production issue or thru MOPAR PERF only, help me out here.......! :tool:

They were threw Mopar Perf. but they are no longer sold new. Mopar Perf. has pulled the plug on all of the LA style heads leaving Just the Magnum style, The Comando series and the W series heads.

So I`m wondering if its wiser to go with a set of alum heads....? Cut the weight and help out the perf issue, Whats the latest or current trend with the alum, vs any early HP mopar head. I know X-heads are out, it would cost to much for a set...!

He may need to run production looking heads ina certain class. But, they sound very much like a "308" head.

thanks for the replys
I decided to go with my old j heads with a rebuild
and just purchased a set ot edlebrock heads
mike

Rick 5150 69 said:
Adam; now I have`nt been around mopars for some time, not sense my 1320 days with the big blocks, CIRCA ~1972, now I`m giving away my age here..! :sign6: these heads are they a production issue or thru MOPAR PERF only, help me out here.......! :tool:
Whenever you see a "P" before the part # it means it is a Mopar Performance part.

-
Back