Headers

-

68DartProject

M O P A R
Reaction score
Hello to all.

Just a short question to whoever can help out.
I am looking for a set of headers that I can still use with and keep my power steering unit in place. This is for a 72 Dart Swinger Auto, AC, PS car. Would love to have make and model of headers. Am leaving most everything stock except the intake and carb may use next step up on the cam and just haveing heads redone to stock with 3 angle valve job and alittle porting.
Any info will help alot
Thanks Michael

I haven,t had any problems with my Hookers,on the cheap!Drop the centerlink and fit right in.Choose prices?

Engine size and family would be a key important peice of infomation don't ya think?
Big block, B or RB
Small block
Slant 6

Dougs and tti fit tight and don't hang low.

Hooker Comp and most of those copies hang low but are also much less expensive than the two above. You can get those headers new for in the $99. Got to watch out for big dips/bumps in the road.

If your going to spend your good money on headers buy a good quality set that are going to last..tti's or dougs i can't say enough good things about tti's,and a friend just ordered a set of dougs for his '70 dart so i'll get to see how the two compare soon...

If you are going to go to cruise ins, car shows might as well spring for something that's not going to chip or rust. Ceramic coated is the way to go. I've had my TTIs just for a little while and they still look like they came right out of the box. I've had both cheap headers and the ceramic and have to say my hat goes off to TTI. Now if it's a car you're not going to have for awhile and it's more GO than SHOW and you don't want to sink a lot of money into then get some cheap headers. Oh make sure you have a good hammer.... your going to need it with the ill fitting cheap headers. LOL

DSC02196.jpg

DSC02181.jpg

-
Back