Heading to carlisle again, selling 67- 69 barracuda parts. Let me know what you need.

-

cudacrazy67

Reaction score
I don't have fenders or 83/4 rears. I have alot of odds and ends. Let me know what you need and I will bring it along. Be there July 5th till the 7th. Thanks, mike.

I just called down yesterday to get another spot beside me but it was taking already. So my new spots are M154 and M155. Right on the corner straight down from building T. I finally got a corner spot. Should be much better than the hole I was in before.

i need interior pieces,wiring,seats,badges/emblems...........i'll think of more by the time i get there! Will you have any the listed items on hand?

oh yeah 4speed trans!

I have tons of interior pieces from 67s. Should have what you need.pm me with what you need. I will take it along. Thanks, mike

I'll pm ya. gimme a day or so to get a detailed list together. Also need a steering wheel.

I have one. Do you have power or manual steering? I don't remember what mine is right off hand. I will check for you.

I have sim. Wood grain wheel. I think it's from a 67 but it's nice with no cracks or splits. No kick down linkage.

I could use a set of 10 x 1.75 brake shoes for a core return.

78 kitcar, did you get that list together yet. I'm packing now for the show. Thanks, mike. I'll send a pm also.

-
Back