-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Contact seller
Hello everyone. Im a newbie and totally new to restoring. I have a problem. Ive been searching high and low with no results really. I have a 2 door 67 Dart. The fellow i got it from took out the ENTIRE headliner....And chucked it out. All i have is a bare inner roof.I cant find or get info on what i will need to replace this. Isnt there like a cardboard shell with supports as well as the liner? Hope this isnt a stupid question.Thanks for any help..............:angry7:

Can't help you on how to install one but I can give you information on where we bought one for our 4 door Dart. We bought ours off of Ebay but they have a website and a 800 number. If you go on Ebay the seller's name is newstalgiaparts website: www.newstalgiaparts.com
phone number: 800-681-0710
It took over a week for the headliner to come in but when it arrived we was very pleased with the product. We have not installed it yet so can't reflect on the process of installing. Hope this helps.

There is no shell to support the headliner. Their are 4 or 5 bows that support the headliner. In the front and back are shark like toothes that the headliner stretches over and snags on. On the sides, you use glue to attach the headliner. Their are also little U shaped clips that help hold it in place.

You can put dynamat or other insulation and attach it to the roof to help keep it quieter and help insulate the roof. I must admit I didn't do that and really haven't noticed. I don't drive my car a lot though.

I put my headliner in and it really wasn't that hard. Although many will say it is.
Rod

From what my up to date YearOne parts manual say......1967-72 dodge darts had 5 bows and it looks like the headliner is the same for 2 door and 4 door.

1971 and 1972 the number of headliner bow supports changed which can make it difficult to determine exactly what number of bows your car came with if you did not already know prior too.

BUT, since yours is a 67......no need to even worry about that.

anyhow, through year one....you would be getting a " Premium perforated grain headliner" the price is $79.95 (plus year one is constantly doing 20% discount .....even more so at christmas time....so you can expect to get it for EVEN LESS) (if you need a 20% discount code...just let me know and I will get you one).

if you want an all black headliner...the part number will be # AH750100

if you want it in a specific color ....like lets say for example SANDALWOOD it would be # AH750668

here is a list of the available colors for the premium perforated grain headliners and there accompanied part numbers. (you simply would just have AH750 and then add the corresponding 3 digit number of the color you want to the end of it and thats how you come up with your part number).

black-100
white-101
red-550
maroon-526
light blue-341
medium blue-340
dark blue-342
dark green-434
sandalwood-668
buckskin-669
brown-664

you can contact year one at there website www.yearone.com or you can contact them by phone at 1-706-658-2140 or 1-800-932-7663

I have dealt with yearone many times before and have had great luck with them and they carry quality parts.

hope all that info helps you with what you were looking for!

I had an old Plymouth where the roof started to fall and was ripping from the wind, etc. I just took it to a upholsterer and they replaced it. Matched the old stuff perfectly (it was brown so it wasn't a common color). May be you don't need to find any original type because new may be the same without the special order?

You can watch Ebay and pick up bows or post a want add here for them and then get a new liner to install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back