Heads up for racers that go to tracks that run points. Summit coupons

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have given out 100’s of 10% off coupons that I’ve gotten at races and World Of Wheels car shows. But I got a pleasant surprise at the track Saturday when I got a couple 10% off Summit coupons that expire at the end of the year. They are usually dated and expire 4-6 weeks after we get them. I will try to round up a few more for members and if I can’t get any at Keystone hopefully at the Ace big money race at Dragway 42 the first week of June. I will post up if I get some to keep things fair.
A120E000-69A0-467D-B26C-B1135FAF4967.jpeg

I have given out 100’s of 10% off coupons that I’ve gotten at races and World Of Wheels car shows. But I got a pleasant surprise at the track Saturday when I got a couple 10% off Summit coupons that expire at the end of the year. They are usually dated and expire 4-6 weeks after we get them. I will try to round up a few more for members and if I can’t get any at Keystone hopefully at the Ace big money race at Dragway 42 the first week of June. I will post up if I get some to keep things fair. View attachment 1715921483

Summit is getting a whole heap of my $$ soon so 10% would help greatly! Thank you!

Scales + shocks + driveshaft = :eek:

-
Back