-

doogievlg

Reaction score
Let the fecal throwing begin!

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Attachments

• photo_001.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 790
i wasn't a big fan of the charger to begin with. but holy crap did they ruin the front end on the new one. looks like a fusion now. hell i think the fusion may have a more muscular look to the front end of it now..lol

I think it looks like a big dart. The idea of a 707 hp four door is very appealing though.

I think it looks great. The old front end looked out of place and tacked on. It's FASTER then the Challenger too.

I think it looks like a big dart. The idea of a 707 hp four door is very appealing though.

+1 After driving a gutless 2 door pickup with 2 seats for 11 years, a 4 door beast with 707 HP would be welcoming. lol

Notice people over look the design (for the most part) of the car because it has a 707 hp motor. I want to know if the 300 will get hellcat engine.

I like it. I think the 2015 R/T looks better but a 700hp 4 door is just plain awesome. Yes they may be owned by fiat but my hats off to em

Posted via Topify on Android

...second RED car in the picture thats FURTHER away would have been a GREAT "Charger" in my book, BUT this "NEW" one looks like a freakin' IMPORT junk from Fiat!

*Shakes head* WHY!?

Notice the guys bitching about the looks and it being a four door, are the same guys that whined and cried about the Challenger Hellcat lol. I for one love the looks of the new Charger. Who gives a $hit that it has 4 doors. Get over it! A two door Charger is a thing of the past. We should all be thankful FIAT is building record breaking cars that are actually somewhat affordable, and kick the bowtie and blue oval boys straight to the curb. Man I cannot wait until hybrid bullshit takes over. Imagine the crying!

I hate the looks of the lower line 2015 chargers but they look pretty good with all the srt styling on em! But what I'd REALLY want is a 2011-2014 Charger with a hellcat and the SRT stylings!!

But come on guys... The hellcat Challenger is the fastest, most powerful STOCK muscle car EVER!! And now the charger is the fastest, most powerful sedan IN THE WORLD and y'all are still bitching??? Seriously?? Slam me all you want about what I'm about to say, Idc! But I for one am LOVING this fiat/Chrysler partnership!!! They brought the Viper back, the Cummins trucks are better than they've ever been, and say what you want but they have the best American performance cars available right now!! Sure they ruined the Dart name and the chargers a 4 door, but look at all the POSITIVES that have come out of this!! Sheesh!!!

Ok... I'll calm down now...

-
Back