hellcats can run 10.48

-
With exception to tires, that's the story. Car appear stock. They say they are stock. That don't mean much.

If you run the numbers through any calculator you'll come out with high 10's. 3800 pounds. 662 flywheel hp.

From what I've read about them they require some small tweaks to get low 10's and 9's like boost control, launch control, tuning tweaking, tires, 2 step, etc.

A GT500 need's drag radials to get in the 11's

So..i use them on my 11 second duster...and i do because it will spin any street tire just like the gt500 all the way down the track,its called power:D:D..by the way the "hellkitty" had drag radials on it to according to the article..

Comparing a car that is drowned with aftermarket support, far from stock, with 4-5 yrs of tweaking to a showroom stock car with dr's and race gas. WOW.

Nobody's even played with upping the superchargers boost on the hellcat yet to my knowledge. That would be tweaking the tune right? I would expect mid 9's out of this cat with the usual bolt on upgrades like exhaust, converter, spinning the blower quicker. Hi flow air intake.

With exception to tires, that's the story. Car appear stock. They say they are stock. That don't mean much.

If you run the numbers through any calculator you'll come out with high 10's. 3800 pounds. 662 flywheel hp.

From what I've read about them they require some small tweaks to get low 10's and 9's like boost control, launch control, tuning tweaking, tires, 2 step, etc.

You said it..this video proves SQUAT.

Show me a new car review that has a GT500 running 10.8s...just on tyres...which has been the case with the press release of the Hellcat.

Anything else is a horseshit comparison.:wack:

Rumor mill is saying 10.48 car had more than just race fuel. It is also on its 3rd driveshaft..

Rumor mill is saying 10.48 car had more than just race fuel. It is also on its 3rd driveshaft..
What did it have ? The drive shaft will be a problem but any guy running slicks won't bother with a stock replacement you could have a local place make a strong light weight one made up.

-
Back