Hellcats

-

rklein383

Reaction score
Our Mopar club had a small show today in Amarillo. Had five Hellcats show up. One Charger and four Challengers.

Now I want one!

I found myself not driving my Hellcat very much. Kind of too much for every day.:burnout: MT

I found myself not driving my Hellcat very much. Kind of too much for every day.:burnout: MT

Sounds like a tough problem to face. :)

I am building a 71 Barracuda to be a driver.

White, custom stripes

Attachments

• .facebook_1430925266886.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 229
a few more pics.

Attachments

• .facebook_1430925281171.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 222
  • .facebook_1430925296109.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 217
  • .facebook_1430925505252.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 222
Talked to the owner at a car show here where I live. His buddy who was with him at the show kidded him about never having it out of valet mode yet. LOL

LOL even valet mode is kick ***! does not Rev as high or go as fast, limited to 90 MPH! Not bad considering valets are supposed to be driving in a garage structure or parking lot. :burnout: MT

Yo MT ill come valet that hell cat anytime
:burnout:

Looks mean man, something about white that gives it a good look and is clean too

a few more pics.

:D:D:D THX !!!

Oh, ... (sarcasm)...

Its too big,
Its too 'fat',
fiat owns the company,
Costs too much,
Power to weight #'s aren't true,
Warranty sucz,
1/4 times can't be true with factory tires...

I have a lifetime power train warranty. Car goes over 200 MPH, Its my money, or it WAS my money, Really nice interior. Love it. With traction control on and 700 HP it hooks up pretty good. :burnout:MT

and they're a big part of the most epic car commercial ever.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCxehjcYwlc"]Official Dodge Extended Cut | Predators - YouTube[/ame]

Tim that is sweet.

I have a loaded R/T and to me it has all the power you need on the street, once in a while I will drive my old truck for a couple of days to slow my *** down, and keep my license.

eKuPq5.jpg

I had a purple SRT 6 speed. Shifting got old, sold it to buy Hellcat.

Attachments

• .facebook_1430925518785.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 139
  • .facebook_1430925882911.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 132
  • .facebook_1430925561845.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 143
  • .facebook_1430925577821.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 146
Tim the one you got rid of is also nice.
Tired of shifting? All the vehicles the wife and I own are stick shifts.
I swear if my left leg was amputated for some reason, I would figure out how to bang gears.

They are an amazing car, for sure! Just make sure your paying attention before you decide to step on it.

Tim the one you got rid of is also nice.
Tired of shifting? All the vehicles the wife and I own are stick shifts.
I swear if my left leg was amputated for some reason, I would figure out how to bang gears.
I have big feet and there is not much room down there, at the pedals. They are close together. I did like the color better. When I ordered the HellCat, the only colors available were White, black, Red, and I think that was all. SOOO white it was. :burnout:MT

This car was expensive I had to use some of my 66 Dart resto money. That is getting back on track. :burnout:MT

I have big feet and there is not much room down there, at the pedals. They are close together. I did like the color better. When I ordered the HellCat, the only colors available were White, black, Red, and I think that was all. SOOO white it was. :burnout:MT

You made the right choice on color, I also have a red and two black vehicles and they are too damn hard to keep clean.

That's exactly why I'm not sure if want a hellcat... My wife and I are hoping buy a '15 or '16 challenger in the next year or so and use it for a summer car then park in in the fall and drive an avenger or something in the winter. I love the hellcats and absolutely love their exhaust tone but I think a scat pack or srt would be far more economical to drive daily. I guess we could leave the hellcat on valet mode tho unless it's at the track:) lol

Tim, you should've waited and got a B5 one:D or wait till 16 and get a plum crazy one.

Driven at sane speeds the HellCat gets better MPG then the SRT did.

Driven at sane speeds the HellCat gets better MPG then the SRT did.

It is almost impossible to keep them at sane speeds, I hit the rev limiter in second gear on mine today just going to the grocery store.
But you are right they do get good mileage for what they are.

-
Back