Hello all

-

jmcl63

Reaction score
Just joined. I live in northern Wisconsin. I have a '67 Dart. 2 door, Morrison chassis, 4 link - struts. It's in a rotisserie ATM. I have been working on it forever but get closer all of the time.

Hello and Welcome to FABO, if you run into a problem ask away, so many pros on the site somebody will have an answer for you. Now lets see some PICS!!!!!

Welcome to FABO.
I can not wait to see some pictures...
TXDart

Welcome! I know the feeling of the big project that never seems to get finished. I built two backhalf cars. I sold one before I ever put a decent motor in it, and the next one went out in pieces. Now I stick to stock chassis. Best of luck with yours, hope it turns out better than mine did!!

Thanks everyone. This is the first attempt at a picture, bear with me. This is right before the rotisserie.
PSide1small.jpg

I'll post more as I can. I am mocking up the brake lines and fuel system right now. After that it is back to the rest of the bottom of the car, firewall, and mocking up the mufflers.

Sweet Dart..
What motor are you planning on running?
TXDart

Thanks. I'm building a hemi for it. I finally have most of the parts...It's 500 cubic inches, single 4, iron block, aluminum heads.

That what my buddies got in his 66 GT.He has been building it for the last 15 years.Started with a hot 440,years ago running 11's and now with the 500,he should be in the 9's.
Last year ran a 10.38 before twisting his 8 3/4 rearend w/ 4.30's but this year he has a complete strange setup w 4..56...We will see soon what it will run...
I messing with a little 318 in my 74 dart that will go in my 66 dart after some fun and then the 360 will go in my 74.Your car going run the 1/4 mile before I pass the 1/8 mile mark...
TXDart

Attachments

• marks car.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 82
Welcome aboard! Looks like a terrific, well done project. Keep us posted on your progress and don't be shy with new pictures. :-D

Thanks for kind replies. TXDart, sweet car. Cudachick, nice website and really nice work.

Thanks jm! I appreciate you taking the time to check it out. Don't hesitate to ask if there's anything I can help you out with. :-D

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here!
Love the first pics you've posted of your '68 Dart since it reminds me a lot of the '69 Dart I had years ago. Mine originally started out at a backhalf car but then ended up with a coilover front suspension. Sure wish I'd never got stupid and sold it!
Post more pics as you progress since we all love pics - before, during and after.

Welcome aboard. I am soo jealous of that chassis work. You are doing a great job:thumblef:

Attachments

• Bills Swinger (Small).jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 64
Just checked it out looks great, just go ahead and get your build thread going over in restorations.

Can you say Hemi's rule.

-
Back