Hello all!

-

MRFIT4SPEED

Reaction score
Hello all, Im new to the wonderful world of MOPAR, and loving every minute of it. I just bought my first MOPAR. A 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger. Car is a factory 318, auto, and ac. I love this thing. Its all there but the body is a little rough. Also there are some little issues like the head lights turn on and off after about 5 min of use, and my wipers work when they want too. Anybody out there got a wiper switch? Last but not least my brake booster is shot. Looking for one of them also. I live in FL close to Daytona Beach. Hope to learn alot here. Have a great day!

Welcome aboard this great site MRFIT4SPEED
We have some of the best of the best tech's here to help you along
Take a look around enjoy. :glasses8:

Let me be the first to say we love pictures :colors:
Congratulations on the Swinger :colors:

Welcome for another Florida Boy (Tampa). Bunch of great guys hanging around here with lots of good info. Post some Pics please.

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here!
And welcome to Mopar from whichever dark side you're coming from. You'll never be the same now!
Sounds like you've got a solid basis for your project. What's the build plans? Factory resto or restomod?
Pics needed as others already requested. We love all pics, before, during, and after.

I may have a brake booster for you. It's about 4 years old but was working fine until the recent rebuild where it was removed as part of the engine bay gut.

photo2.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]

THIS IS AFTER MY KID GOT TO IT WITH THE RATTLE CANS!....LOL

Goals 4 the car at this point.
Mini Tub for a larger rear wheel and tire, built 360 able to handle spray, 727 w/ stall,
Going for the old school pro touring look. He wants flat black paint, gloss black rear strip, and gloss 440 style scoop. This will be my sons first car when we are done. He is 11yrs ols now. So by the time he can drive it should be a nice driver.

Helps Im the Service Manager for a local repair shop here in New Smyrna Beach...

-
Back