Hello FABO

-

Etor

Reaction score
This is my first US car and Mopar. A 1972 Dodge Demon with the 318. I love the car. I have it since 3 years now. Its a Swiss Car from the Schinznach Assembly. Before that i drove an 1981 Mercedes 230 C123 and an 1980 Mercedes SLC 380 V8. The old Dodge is more fun for sure. I like the ratty look and wanna keep it like that. I'm not an mechanic but i want to understand as much as i can and i'm reading a lot on this great side. thats enough for now and i try to post some pictures too. Greets to all from Switzerland.
72 Dodge Demon LA 318-01 K.JPG
72 Dodge Demon LA 318-02 K.JPG
72 Dodge Demon LA 318-03 K.JPG
72 Dodge Demon LA 318-04 K.JPG
72 Dodge Demon LA 318-07 K.JPG

"Its a Swiss Car from the Schinznach Assembly."

No Schinz!!!! LOL. Looks like you're off to a good start and the car seems to be in nice shape.

treblig

Welcome, and NICE score on the Demon. Check out Rusty Rat Rod's Hot rod bliss article.

Yes i ve read the Rusty thread. Very interesting.
Welcome, and NICE score on the Demon. Check out Rusty Rat Rod's Hot rod bliss article.

Thanks. I hope a Demon can bring luck

I also read the 318willrun thread about the cheap way to make the 318 run. I liked that aswell.

Nice car Welcome and that's some beautiful countryside in the background

Agreed on both counts! Welcome to FABO.

I also read the 318willrun thread about the cheap way to make the 318 run. I liked that aswell.

An old friend of mine had a Duster (73 or 74) with a 318 and 3 speed stick on the floor, even stone stock it was actually pretty fun to drive.

Last edited:
-
Back