Hello folks '67 Barracuda

-

Rocky_JS

'cuda
Reaction score
Well I have been trolling around here for the last little bit. I have been an avid Mopar fan since a very young age and now I’m not so young anymore lol... My first car was a 67 barracuda convertible it was only 8 when I got it. My last was a 466CI 69 dart. Lot of B, E and A-bodies in between….

I have had my eyes on a 67 Barracuda FB FS with a 273-4 in it. It's been sitting in the garage for 20 or so years. So I was trying to get an idea of its worth.

It looks like a finished body in primer, at most I can spot a little mud in the middle left Q-pnl and the undercarriage is MINT, floors, rockers, quarters no rust and never been undercoated. The car is apart as far as the grills lighting etc stripped of all outer body trim for paint. All the parts and then some are with the car and looks in great to good condition.
The engine has a couple hundred miles on it since rebuild, not original, it's a '68 273. 4 speed car, 3.23 sure grip, vacuum gauge and the interior is complete and in excellent condition. Any idea’s I’m thinking in the 7 to 8k range, but again I use to pay 2 or 3 hundred for these back in the days!!! Oh I forgot an important part it is an 'A-title' car original owner.

Thanks folks,
John

Welcome and I hope you get that little A body.

Welcome. Has the engine been sitting for 20 years since rebuild. If so it may need rebuild again. I know the 273 was phased out through Dodge builds in 68. I think I remember reading that the 273 ended in 67 for Plymouth builds. 68 Plymouth would have a steel crank 318.
With a decent paint job it might be worth 7 to 8 K but not in primer.
Just my opinion, Good luck

welcome to the site! im thinking around 4500 for that cuda in primer....i wouldn't pay over that..

-
Back