hello from Argentina!

-

mauro d-100

Reaction score
hi! dodgers, my name is Mauro an i live in Buenos Aires- Argentina!
firts, sorry about my english#-o
As many of you know, here, we have some mopar built on Narrow A bodies. Some powered by the v8 318 LA and the others by the mythic SLANT SIX.

well i have a 1975 dodge polara RT, 2 door hartop, with a ¨hi-performance slant six¨ of 175 hp; then a 1967 Valiant IV gt 4 door, with a slant too.

I have also a Dodge d-100 crew cab slant six, but it isnt a a body obviusly!

tonight i will post some pics of my projects, but if you whant, you can visit the Most great Argentinian CHRYSLER forum of Argentina!

www.dodge-tech.com.ar

thanks for reading!

hi! dodgers, my name is Mauro an i live in Buenos Aires- Argentina!
firts, sorry about my english#-o
As many of you know, here, we have some mopar built on Narrow A bodies. Some powered by the v8 318 LA and the others by the mythic SLANT SIX.

well i have a 1975 dodge polara RT, 2 door hartop, with a ¨hi-performance slant six¨ of 175 hp; then a 1967 Valiant IV gt 4 door, with a slant too.

I have also a Dodge d-100 crew cab slant six, but it isnt a a body obviusly!

tonight i will post some pics of my projects, but if you whant, you can visit the Most great Argentinian CHRYSLER forum of Argentina!

www.dodge-tech.com!!

thanks for reading!

Welcome to the best Mopar website!
I can't wait to see the pictures of the cars, especially the truck!

Venga! Bienvenido! vale! aqui es un tesoro de sabiduria en el tema de mopars y a bodies! Mucho gusto y es un placer tener a fanaticos del mopar de todas partes!

Welcome, here is a treasure of wisdom in the subject of mopars and a bodies! Its a pleasure to have mopar fanatics from all over!

XD

thanks people!!
here some pics!!

this is my 1975 dodge polara RT, slant six hi performance,175 hp , 4 speed. when i bought it she was able to be destroyed, why? because who owns her before my didn´t care about her.

the last photo is the last i have took, i m traying to repair it, the ill post the pics of the body work
ah is her because her name is la polvorosa, or the dusty ajajj

then we have the 1981 dodge d-100, slant six, 3 speed. Originally its was a 2 doors pickup, but when it came of the factory, a body shop called igarreta modified it to a crew cab. my grampha bought it in 1993.

and the most ugly perhaps is my Valiant Iv GT, slant six, 3 speed. i bought it for 200 us dollars, here is cheap. this will be my last project, i want something like your Gasser, i love them!

thanks!!

71produster, thats will be great!

clifftt, both, the argentinian Gtx and polara cupe, were the same body, maybe inspirated in road runner, but they have some diferences, we think it was a non fabricated american project, and then used in the country. thats why some pieces are the same, front and rear suspension, floor, subfreme etc

yeah aguante Boca!!! nowadays we are getting a new championship ejej

Welcome Mauro and thanks for the web sit. I hope you hang around and enjoy this great site, Thanks for the pictures , I have never seen a 1975 dodge polara RT, And I am working on a sweet 66 Valiant Sedan now with a slant six 170. Your is very nice, Jump on in and enjoy.
memike from Arkansas.

Welcome to the website Mauro. We`re glad to have you here, it is nice to have people here from all over the globe. With 3 Chrysler products it sounds like you are a complete Mopar guy! Bravo!

jejej im very glad to be part of this site!

if you want i can post pics about Dodge-tech last meeting!!
too much mopar fans and narrows a bodys :snakeman:

jejej im very glad to be part of this site!

if you want i can post pics about Dodge-tech last meeting!!
too much mopar fans and narrows a bodys :snakeman:

Post any pics you`d like, we love them all and it`s not common for us to see a lot of the South American Mopars.

That Polara looks like a 1966 Buick Skylark or a 66 Mercury Comet doesn't really look like any American Mopar.But I kind of like it drop in a 340 and go.
Jim

From where i set the Polara looks like our road runner. That truck is begging to be lowered and chopped. Can you say suburban? Welcome to the site of sites.

i like the interior of those argentinan dodges, looks like the abodies of america

DSC00270.jpg

80_FOTO02.jpg

31086_100_2749_4Medium6_122_416lo.jpg

74-dodge-gtx-interior.jpg

the firts picture is from a Gtx, between 70 -74
the rt is from a user of dodgetech, is a polara Rt (the stripe is not original, also the hood)
and the last one is from a 1974 gtx, v8 318.

check this link if you want to now more of what chrysler have done in argentina
http://www.argentochrysler.com.ar/

here is the ads, you will see the diferents model of valiants and dodges
http://www.argentochrysler.com.ar/publicidades.htm

-
Back