Hello from Atlanta

-

DobaMark

Reaction score
I joined a couple months back in my search for a 67-68 Valiant. Now that I found the car, I'll introduce myself. This is my fourth A body, many years back I had a 1967 Valiant Signet, a 1968 Dart 270 and a 1968 Valiant Signet.
Here's the "new" 1968 Valiant. I think it's a V100 despite the fact it has the side trim you usually see with the 200 package. Other than the trim, I think the auto trans was the only other option.
PICT0008.jpg

Exterior is very nice, interior is gonna need work (front seat, dash, visors). It's got a later model 225 slant transplanted in place of the 170 and 14" wheels in place of the 13"s.. If I keep it Slant 6 powered, I may look for the 2bbl Super Six setup.

Also in my Mopar stable now are a 2005 Chrysler 300C, 1999 Dodge Dakota R/T, 1989 Dodge Dakota Sport convertible, 1988 Plymouth Gran Fury cop car, 1981 Dodge Mirada with sunroof and a 1979 Chrysler Cordoba with t-tops.

Very nice find. I hope you can make it to the informal Atlanta-area FABO meet at Summit Racing on May 21.

Welcome aboard. I'm about 70 miles south of you in Jones County.

Welcome to FABO from another Atlanta Area (Tucker) member. If you are not a member of the North Georgia Mopar Club, I invite you to join us. We have many meets/shows/cruises and always a lot of good fun. PM me for more info.

Thanks - I am a member of the North Georgia Mopar Club. I Have been for a few years but haven't attended many events though. I'm actually in the Decatur area, pretty close to the Galaxy Diner where they used to hold meetings.

I'm interested in the Summit Racing meet, I'm not sure I'll be driving the Valiant yet. it's got the typical whiny 7.25" axle I need to address.

Welcome to FABO DobaMark!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Nice car. Like to see some more pictures of your car - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• Picture88.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 111
Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

Dayam, that's a sweet looking Valiant!

Got any plans for a big ol honking v8 under the hood or keep it sweet and simple?

Original plan was to buy back my totaled 1999 Dakota R/T ans use that engine for the swap. But that did not work out.

I may just convert it to a Super 6 and run it like that for a whike.

-
Back