Hello from California!

-

JamesRR

Reaction score
Hey all my name is James. Recently purchased a 65 Dart GT and when driving it home lost the piece of trim that surrounds the left headlight and follows the bottom of the grille. :eek:ops: I realize these pieces are very difficult to find. If anyone has any leads lemme know! Cheers!

J

Welcome aboard James, Like homecloned said you will find one here just give everyone time to see your post, Post this up in the parts wanted thread may move things faster for you, Enjoy and congratulations on the 65 Dart GT.

Welcome to FABO JamesRR!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

If you can find the time we would like to see some pictures of your cars - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• B3 Side View Wheelie Mopar Muscle.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 109
Hey all my name is James. Recently purchased a 65 Dart GT and when driving it home lost the piece of trim that surrounds the left headlight and follows the bottom of the grille. :eek:ops: I realize these pieces are very difficult to find. If anyone has any leads lemme know! Cheers!

J

Welcome.

Hope to see your car or you out at a Spring Fling. Greatest place west of the Mississippi to network and find used and new parts for you new car. Over 225 mopar used part swappers and over 35 Mopar Manufactures midway.

Welcome, and I believe the trim you speak of is referred to as a "Candy cane" moulding. Wraps around the headlight,yes? Somebody was re-popping these awhile back, just in case you strike out and somebody having a used one hanging around (highly unlikely, though- most of us could star in an episode of "Car Part Hoarders").

-
Back