Hello from Florida

-

Plyscamp

Reaction score
I have been a member but never really introduced myself. I have been so busy looking at everything else in here. I am working on a 1973 Scamp slant six with air car. looks to be all orig. in real good shape. I am new at all of this, so I might have some questions. I am glad to be here.

Welcome from Texas, it looks like you've got a decent platform to start out with.

Wecome ,my son is working on a 72 dart.This is a great place for advise and getting good used parts.
Alan Marshall

Lotsa FL folks on here- cool!

I am from Holiday Fla. Just north of Tampa. Glad to meet you.and everyone else. Ya its a nice car. I found it on Craigslist. I saved it from being cut up for parts.

Welcome to FABO PlyScamp!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Like to see some pictures of your car in progress - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• Picture88.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 162
Well I have alot done to the car The good news is that its running finally, after sitting for 4 years. Here are some of things I have done. New front and rear shocks, Fuel tank, sending unit, fuel pump, fuel filter, spark plugs, wires, rotor, and cap, A new water pump, change the oil, and rear end fluid, a new air filter, all new front end bushings, center link etc. ballest resister, battery, starter relay, ignition module, dash lights, side marker lights, and directional signals. I haven't started the little bit of body work or the interior yet.

I put some pics up. I have to downsize some i am having a hard time uploading some of them

Ya its in good shape. the interior needs it the most. But the body is in great shape A few small issues

FYI there is a memeber called Waggin who is a MOD here and he is just north of you not too far. He is parting several darts and scamps. If you need parts that is.

Lookin good we are in palm harbor just south of you,one of our cruise ins is the 50s diner in Holiday. Pm if you need some thing i may be able to help locate it for you or put you in touch with somebody who has it.

Welcome from West Melbourne,Fl !!! The East end of 192 to be a little more precise !!:hello1:

Thanks for all the helpful info 72 Scamp Tramp and lou 3500. I have been to that car show there in Holiday. I went out to the one in Dade City yesterday evening. It was ok I got threre to late

-
Back