Hello from Germany: '70 Dart swinger

-

MikeTango

Reaction score
Hi folks,

just want to introduce myself here: my name is Martin, born 1978 and I'm living in Germany close to the dutch border. I've recently bought a 1970 Dodge Dart swinger in a pretty good condition.

The car was build as a slant 6 and completely restored in Canada in 2002. In 2005 it was imported to Europe, nowadays it is equipped with a 360 cid and TF 727 trans.

There are minor things to do right now, just some re-wiring of the radio and the instruments and a few cosmetic items here and there. Nothing major, the restauration was done very well. It will take some weeks to get all the paper works done for the registration here in Germany as a classic car. This saves a lot lot of money for insurance and taxes compared to a normal registration.

Because I am new to the MOPAR community I am always in search of information and help. So I found my way here!

Cheers,
Martin

img6502l.jpg

img6505n.jpg

img6507y.jpg

img6510s.jpg

img6511q.jpg

img6515v.jpg

ordner1.jpg

Welcome to FABO Martin! You have a very nice car in deed!!! Glad you found us over here. :)

Martin, that's a great intro and an absolutely beautiful Dart! Nice resto indeed.

Welcome aboard to the best Mopar site in existence ... you'll find everything -- great tech, wonderful people, good parts deals and an all around fabulous time -- right here. Enjoy your stay and don't be shy with the questions.

Hi Martin, welcome to fabo! you can´t get better info about your ride than here........

Greetings from Germany

Michael

wel_ani3Tay.gif

Welcome to FABO.That is one sweet ride! Some nice camera work as well.You stopped at the right place for all your A body questions.8)

wel_ani3Tay.gif

-
Back