Hello from Germany

-

Suicidesteve

Reaction score
Hi,

my name is steve and since a few weeks im one lucky duster owner. Needs quite some work but i really love ist. It is a 71 Duster, 4speed 318

Tomorow i will go to waban MA. Can somebody tell me if there are any nice meetings around there in the next 3 weeks? :)

IMG_0101.jpg

duster1.jpg

Welcome to FABO, from Southern California!
I was just out in your neck of the woods a few weeks ago, for the German Mopar Nationals, you guys sure know how to put on a car show!!

Steve, we have analyzed your photos and can tell that your Duster is being held there against its will.
Please return the Duster to us before we send in the DRT (Duster Retrieval Team).
Just kidding, Sir; Welcome to FABO, and enjoy your visit to the US of A.

Steve, we have analyzed your photos and can tell that your Duster is being held there against its will.
Please return the Duster to us before we send in the DRT (Duster Retrieval Team).
Just kidding, Sir; Welcome to FABO, and enjoy your visit to the US of A.

oh, well in this special case i should not travel to the USA tomorrow?

...i promise it has found a nice warm and friendly home here ;-)

thanks for the nice welcome here at FABO! :)

Welcome to FABO, from Southern California!
I was just out in your neck of the woods a few weeks ago, for the German Mopar Nationals, you guys sure know how to put on a car show!!

maybe we have seen us there without knowing ;-)

I think it was pretty cool but would have been even better if the race in the evening wasnt cancelled :-(

Hi Steve, greetings from Germany from Michel.

do you have a refrigerator collection or what? sell all this stuff and get a bigger engine :-D

Just kidding, maybe you know mine´s still a slant6....8)

very funny, never heard about the DRT ;--)))

nice to see you here (and maybe there in DE)!

greetz Michel

-
Back