hello, from iowa

-

morepowertoya

morepowertoya
Reaction score
Been on here a little while have talked to a few members, bought a few parts from a couple members.ive never really introduced myself, my name is Bob just want say hows it going to everybody.Hope Christmas went well with everybody,And Happy New Year to everybody.Glad to be a member on here have gotten alot of info from this site.Mopartoya

Where bout's you from in the great state? I'm from Waterloo.

Hey there, nice to see more active Moparites from Iowa. My name is Bill and live in Des Moines. Grew up in Waterloo/Oelwein and lived in the Quad Cities for 7 years, Davenport side. Then to Cedar Rapids for 14 years.

My current project is a hotrod, 38 Ford with 57 Dodge hemi for power. My next project, which I am gathering parts for is a 67 Valiant, which will become my daily driver when completed. Stroked 5.7 for power, and a manual 5-speed. It'll be interesting.

Thanks for the welcome everybody,i have a 1971 Plymouth Duster i beat around in when its nice no beauty queen but shes mine lol.I have some videos from the track ill post when i can figure that out.

-
Back