Hello from Moreno Valley Ca.

-
Reaction score
Hello to everyone.

I've Been away from Mopars for a while, but they have always been very close to my heart. Had a 70 Challenger R/T 440 about 15 years ago. I had to sell it to finance a business start up. Since then I have been playing with tri five Chevys. Well I just acquired a 67 Barracuda 340S in a trade for a boat. I've been waiting along time for another Mopar. Unfortunately the guy I got it from didnt know anything about it, as he took it in trade for some land in the desert. It has a built 340 with nitrous and an automatic trans. Runs really strong but steers funky. So now I'll be doing alot of detective work and I'll probably be asking alot of questions in the near future, so please be patient with me!!!

Thanks for such a great forum

Harry

Welcome to FABO, Harry, from another SoCal member. You're going to have fun here.
PM sent.

Welcome to FABO I am new here also and I love it great people
Plenty of very good information about your car.
I am in riverside were very close. Post pictures of your Cuda I would love to see it. May be share a beer or two and talk Cuda....
Ridge

Hey Harry, welcome to FABO! You'll have a blast here. I used to live in San Bernardino ... maybe we saw each other at Route 66 or something. :-D

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

Welcome! My favorite body style,67 notch.Miss mine much .I just joined, I never seen SUCH dedicated followers on a website.

-
Back