hello from new orleans new member

-

1bad75

Reaction score
I have a 74 plymouth duster 1 owner im switching to a 440 built very well im looking into a set of victor cyl. heads max wedge ported anybody have any.

Welcome to here! I'm in Ponchatoula - once my Demon is finished (hopefully in the next couple of months) we'll have to get together and swap lies.

Glad to find this site ive had this car for 10 yrs dnt know alot about mopars but im having fun building the hell out of it hoping to post pics soon getting it ready for paint so it dnt look like much right now.

i think i can speak for everyone when i say that we all like to see pics!

even if its a work in progress. ha. but WELVOME TO FABO!!!
i'm also new on here. been on it for a couple days.

I see you've already discovered we're pretty friendly car **** addicts around here. :-D Better post some in-progress pics soon before they send the brute squad over to rough ya up! Part of the joy of FABO is everyone sharing in your resto and experiences whether it's successful or otherwise ... it's a huge support group like you won't find anywhere else.

Welcome to the absolute best Mopar site on the net from a Tennessee transplant who used to live by you in Luling until Katrina came along. It's great to have you aboard.

Ill post some pics this weeekend from my other computer i dont look like nmuch right now but it will next month once it gets some color and back assembled

-
Back