Hello from Ohio

-

Dust1

Reaction score
Greetings forum Members,
I bought my 71 Duster in Texas in 1981 and have been slowly working on it to get it to the point where it is now. I figure I am about 95% done with it. But then on the other hand, as long as it has taken me, maybe I'll never be done with it. IT IS A LABOR OF LOVE!
This is a very interesting site and I am surrounded here by like minded folks. I am from southwest Ohio. Thanks

Welcome. I'm from Northeast Ohio.

Several folks on here from Ohio!

Dust1,
Welcome to the Following!
Where in SW Ohio. I was born and raised in northern Cincinnati.

BIG WELCOME FROM THE GREAT WHITE NORTH!!

IF HOMECLONED CAN DO IT SO CAN I,LOL:-D:-D:-D

Dude you will love this place! Wish I had known about it three years ago when I started my car. Welcome to FABO!

Dust1,
Welcome to the Following!
Where in SW Ohio. I was born and raised in northern Cincinnati.
Thanks to you all! I am from Arcanum Ohio, in Darke County. About 25 miles north of Dayton. Do I have any neighbors on here? I consider you all brothers and sisters!

My Stable is;

71 Plymouth Duster 440
73 Dodge Tradesman 1 Ton Maxi Van [restored]
81 Dodge Ram Royal Stepside Pickup [restored]
90 Dodge Ram 150 LE Pickup
94 Dodge Ram 250 Starcraft Conversion Van
99 Chrysler 300 M

Cars and Trucks 002 (Small).jpg

Welcome. You are Mopar to the core. You will do well on this site.

Welcome !
Great to have you here !
We're gonna want to see more pics of all your vehicles !:-D

Welcome Dust1,
Where in Texas were you from? I am currently stationed at Ft Hood, (Killeen) for the second time. I was born in Dayton and was there until about 12, when we moved to Delaware, (20 min north of Columbus). This is one picture hungry group here so you need to post pics of all your rides and any work you do!

Welcome!

You have good taste in cars brother!

Looking forward to hearing from you more!

If you are 25 miles north of Dayton, then that means I am 25 miles south of you!

I am currently working on a 71 Swinger, 318 car with a/c and am closing in on the painting part. Project has stretched out over a year now and i have no clue whether i can remember how this crap goes back together, or not! It will be Y1, Top Banana, with black top and black interior. In fact, when I am not working on the car right now, I am working on the seats.

I have often thought we should form a SW Ohio Chapter of FABO, maybe invade a local Bob Evans for breakfast once in awhile? You know, the kind of gathering where dirt under your fingernails is the beginning of a good discussion, and not a social faux pas?

If you are 25 miles north of Dayton, then that means I am 25 miles south of you!

I am currently working on a 71 Swinger, 318 car with a/c and am closing in on the painting part. Project has stretched out over a year now and i have no clue whether i can remember how this crap goes back together, or not! It will be Y1, Top Banana, with black top and black interior. In fact, when I am not working on the car right now, I am working on the seats.

I have often thought we should form a SW Ohio Chapter of FABO, maybe invade a local Bob Evans for breakfast once in awhile? You know, the kind of gathering where dirt under your fingernails is the beginning of a good discussion, and not a social faux pas?
Hello Neighbor! Bro C39.
Your project sounds nice. I love that year Swinger.
I am open for a meeting sometime....how many other SW Ohio members do we have on the board. Maybe we could stage a cruise in to Bob Evans.8)

-
Back