Hello from Ohio

-
Welcome, I live in Uniontown OH. It's in between Akron and Canton. I sold a 4406 Cuda to a 16 year old kid in Dayton in 97. I wonder if it is still intact. I think a Ohio FABO run would be cool!

Dust1,
You are going to love this..my mom's side of the family settled in Versailles and Frenchtown back in the 1850s! My grandmother taught at the school in Dawn from 1907 thru about 1915. It was last used as an auction house and sits on the west side of US 27 just south of the rail road tracks before you get to Hwy 47.

Dust1,
You are going to love this..my mom's side of the family settled in Versailles and Frenchtown back in the 1850s! My grandmother taught at the school in Dawn from 1907 thru about 1915. It was last used as an auction house and sits on the west side of US 27 just south of the rail road tracks before you get to Hwy 47.
That is pretty Crazy Interesting Dave. I know of all the places you just mentioned and stomp those areas occasionally. Do you still have family there? It is a small world!8)

Dust1,
All of the immediate family moved to Cincinnati in the 20s and 30s. There are a huge contingent of my grandfathers cousins that are still up there.

I'll PM you with the last name.

This is the school house that my grandmother taught at...
It was a junk yard in the 70s and was last used as an auction house in the 80s.

From US 27

PC090507.jpg

From the front
PC090500.jpg

My grandma in 1910....Notice that the kids were using the brick to clean the erasers......so much for that 'mean teacher' BS that my uncles floated around.

P5299476.jpg

HELLO AND WELCOME!!!

I'm just down the road from ya.
Northeast Champaign County.

The pictures are great Crazy Dave. That is the old auction house, flea market by the railroad overpass on 127. Been by there a thousand times at least. I always wanted to fish that large pond there. That looks like a rough bunch your Granny is schoolin there. Great stuff. Thanks to all of ya for the warm welcome.
Dust1,
All of the immediate family moved to Cincinnati in the 20s and 30s. There are a huge contingent of my grandfathers cousins that are still up there.

I'll PM you with the last name.

This is the school house that my grandmother taught at...
It was a junk yard in the 70s and was last used as an auction house in the 80s.

From US 27

PC090507.jpg

From the front
PC090500.jpg

My grandma in 1910....Notice that the kids were using the brick to clean the erasers......so much for that 'mean teacher' BS that my uncles floated around.

P5299476.jpg

-
Back