Hello from Ozcuda

-

Ozcuda

gotta love a MOPAR
Reaction score
Hi fellow Mopar fans,

I'm new here...I live downunder in Australia my name is Graham and my wife and I have a 65 Barracuda that we purchased last year off Ebay. It has had a bare metal respray a full intierrior retrim. We still have a few lttle things to get it fully finished. But at the moment we are enjoying driving it and going to plenty of events. Here's a pic. We also have a few other Valiants that are Australian Valiants but all Valiants down here are A bodies. I also have a 1939 Dodge that I'm rodding.

100_1844.jpg

Hi OZcuda, and welcome to the site, Nice fish dude. Lots of thumbs up down there with her I hope, :thumblef:

pic4.JPG

Hello Oz and welcome, doesn`t one of your mates have a yellow `68 Barracuda? I thought I saw a post of yours on another welcome wagon.Your steering wheel is on the left too!I thought you guys drove on the right side, isn`t that hard to get use to?Are there any vision issues with that?Driving a left hand car in a right hand world?

Howdy oz, Glade to see you are injoying that fine ride.65 barracuda,and I am sure you will injoy the ride here,Sure would like to see the 39 dodge you are rodding pic's please. Have a good day :thumblef: memike from Arkansas :drinkers:

Hi Guy's thanks for the warm welcome. I'm sure I'll be hanging out in here a fair bit.

Longgone said:
Hello Oz and welcome, doesn`t one of your mates have a yellow `68 Barracuda? I thought I saw a post of yours on another welcome wagon.Your steering wheel is on the left too!I thought you guys drove on the right side, isn`t that hard to get use to?Are there any vision issues with that?Driving a left hand car in a right hand world?

Sorry don't know who your talking about with the yellow 68. And yes I have joined a few forums this were most of us Aussie Chrysler guy's & girls hang out http://www.hemi6pack.com/forum/index.php? I have also joined the EVBC forum and you'll find me in there chatroom most weeks. And yes we do drive right hand drive down here but we can registar LHD cars that are 30 or more years old. The hardest part about driving LHD here is when you need to overtake and you can't see around the vehicle infront.

memike.1 said:
Howdy oz, Glade to see you are injoying that fine ride.65 barracuda,and I am sure you will injoy the ride here,Sure would like to see the 39 dodge you are rodding pic's please. Have a good day :thumblef: memike from Arkansas :drinkers:

I have had this project for about 5 or 6 years but it keeps getting pushed aside for others. I haven't gotton as far with it as I would like but I'm hoping to get it on the road this year. It's running a 360 /7272 combo I hve put a late model Valiant diff in it. I have tilted the front as you can see and I have done a chassis graph to get late model front end with all the steering and disc brakes. Here's a few pic's.

resize 39 1.jpg

resize 39  3.jpg

vary nice,I like the tilt job ,is that rear sewaside door's,and if I recall the rear window is split'two seperate window's,It will be werth the wait.thank,s for the pic. the front end look's like you are well on your way.keep us posted and injoy yourself here. memike

HI ozcuda this is OZECUDA ,gee we will have to watch we dont get mixed up.
Welcome aboard send a picture of my 68 barracuda witch is now in bits awaiting a full rebuild with a real hot stroker small block...

DisplayImage.jpg

Nice fish! We've got 2; love the window-'Cudas! Enjoy the club.
Slainte! :drinkers:

Double 'Cudas 004-25%.jpg

ozecuda said:
HI ozcuda this is OZECUDA ,gee we will have to watch we dont get mixed up.
Welcome aboard send a picture of my 68 barracuda witch is now in bits awaiting a full rebuild with a real hot stroker small block...

Hi OZE your right we could have some fun and get alot of people confused

All we needed was some more confusion 8-[ .how many mike's do we have. :sign2: come on I am setting myself up here,

oze's :thumblef:

-
Back