Hello from Pittsburgh

-
Katie welcome to the board, I sold my 73 and have some parts left over to get rid of. If you need anything let me know I am in Uniontown, (ralleys, headers, slant six to v-8 motor mounts, 360 block, rebuilt 904, etc.) thanks Walt

Welcome Katie! You are at the best site for the best in Mopar experience and insane humor, or do I have that backwards?

kool duster my familly is from beaverfalls, alaquippa, moon township, ambridge ect ect

I "lived" in Beaver Pa for a few weeks in 1987. That was a strange transition. I left Ft Dix after my school for the US Army Reserve and caught a bus in Philly to Pittsboig. I found a job at a Dodge dealer on the west side of Pittsburg and was staying with my Aunt and Uncle in Beaver. I found a cool little hot rod shop, I think it was downtown Beaver Falls and went to a cruise on Saturday afternoon at a drive-in burger stand along the river. I had a good time driving my Uncle's Bronco around the area exploring.

I never actually showed up at work. I interviewed, then called my mom's office the next morning (they had a 800 #) to tell her the good news. The secretary answered and told me she was out because she was in the hospital. I caught a plane later that day back to Texas. Moved back in with my folks while my mom was recovering.

And that is the story of how I almost ended up living in Pennsylvania.

-
Back