Hello from San Antonio

-

mtandrews

beware the Ides of March
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey all, Trevor Andrews here. Stumbled upon this site whilst Googling for info on putting an automatic OD tranny in my Duster. Looks interesting and figure being the personality I am I'll give it a spin. I know a lot and at the same time very little. But I only know what I know, I don't know what I don't know! Working on my 3rd Duster (as well as a 68 Fury sport) and want to actually make this one a driver and not a "trailer only" car. Have had 3 of them already. Being I'm in the towing business there are times where I'll be M.I.A. for stretches, its the nature of the beast. I'm light hearted and very thick skinned so the last thing you gotta worry about is offending me, the only "PC" that I'm familiar with is the one I'm typing this message on. I wish I had a Smiley that was crying with the red circle around it with the slash thru it! Thanks for reading my rant!

Welcome aboard Trevor! You don't need a thick skin around here -- this isn't Yellow Bullet :-D -- just a love for Mopars and a willingness to have 14,000 new friends. You'll find yourself right at home in no time and just as addicted as the rest of us.

@70DartMike, will try to put some up this weekend but you'll have to excuse my crap camera!
@DartFastback, cool! so now your not the only tower here! What do you operate? I've been in the biz for 18 years, 15 of them heavy duty.
@Daredevil, are you in the Joe Golden "Houston Street Kings" shindig? Some of them boys is kinda wild!
And thanks to everyone else. I'm quite sure I'll have chingo's of questions once the grease starts flying...

-
Back