Hello from So Cal.

-

JimmyD340

Reaction score
Hello forum members. I recently fell upon this site after getting my 1972 340 Duster out of storage for the past 5 years. It needs a lot of work and I hope to find lots of tips and ideas here. Here is a pic.

Attachments

• Duster340.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 147
Welcome to FABO! Hello from Carolina. Great to see you got that Petty Blue out in the sun.

Thanx for the welcome. I think its supposed to be Basin Strret Blue. That was the original color before this first repaint.

Welcome to FABO...that's a really cool looking Duster...love the color and the shark tooth grille.

Looks good. You'll really like this forum. I can post a 'help' question, and within 2 minutes, they're all over it!

Welcome! We are from SoCal as well, San Diego here! youll find lots of tips here!

Welcome to FABO from the North OC portion of SoCal. You're going to have fun here!
Nice Duster. What's the build plan?

Welcome to FABO from the North OC portion of SoCal. You're going to have fun here!
Nice Duster. What's the build plan?

Plans call for new quarters and sills. New interior. Disc brake conversion. New wheels and tires. Subframe connectors. The list goes on.
Engine, trans, and exhaust are done.

Awesome. I was just in Redondo Beach yesterday at Cars Muffler, Redondo Shell, and Pacific Tire. Saw a 66 Dart stolling down Artesia Blvd next to the mall.

We have a few club members in that area as well.

Are you bringing it up to Spring Fling in April. We have a reserved section for FABO members on Saturday. http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=128337

Awesome. I was just in Redondo Beach yesterday at Cars Muffler, Redondo Shell, and Pacific Tire. Saw a 66 Dart stolling down Artesia Blvd next to the mall.

We have a few club members in that area as well.

Are you bringing it up to Spring Fling in April. We have a reserved section for FABO members on Saturday. http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=128337

I am in that area of Redondo. I will be at Spring Fling without the Duster. Still has some Carb issues to deal with after sitting for so long. But I will look for you all when I go.

Could you just put a carb kit in it and rebuild it to fix? And new filter?

-
Back